[Discontinued] Agent Zachs Jewel Clocks - CHT // Sense 2.5

Search This thread
say4a9.jpg

These clocks have been designed around diniks Anastasia Theme.

The clocks have been approved by dinik, himself, and have been featured by him in a couple of his threads.

mcy8v6.jpg

My clocks only give you what has been circled/squared in the image above.
If you want the GLASS frame behind the clocks, search the forum for diniks Anastasia CHT theme.

------

Simple-yet-satisfying "Mini-Mod" for HTC Sense 2.5 w/ CHT 1.8 & 1.8.5.

Don't want to over-haul your entire Sense Theme or Home Tab but want something a little different? Then you may be interested in my Jewel Clock Mini-Mods. Take a look below and pick your jewel. :)

For Chefs:
Do NOT pre-install my clocks into your ROMs without my, or diniks, permission. If you are granted permission to use them, please link back to this thread somewhere in your "Included in ROM" or "Features" post.

For All:
Follow diniks rules. In other words, do not rip the clocks, edit them, and re-distribute without his, AND MY, permission. He created the Anastasia Clock, I modified it with his permission. If you wish to modify and re-distribute diniks work, ASK HIM first.

For Current Anastasia Theme Users:
The only things modified are the Clocks Digits and the AM/PM.

For Non-Anastasia Theme Users:
You'll get the "Glassy" Anastasia white Flip Clock background and the colored Clock Digits and AM/PM.

Installation Instructions [1st Install]:

1. Download one of the Jewel Clocks attached below.
  2. Add it to your device and install the .cab.
  3. Restart HTC Sense [or your device]
  4. Once Sense loads, you'll see your new clock.
Change Instructions [Upgrading to a new color]:

• If you've already installed one of my Jewel Clocks:
    1. Download one of the OTHER Jewel Clocks attached below.
    2. Add it to you device and install the .cab.
      • Optional: You can uninstall the previous Jewel Clock.
      • Though it's not required as the .cabs will uninstall the previous clock before it continues installing.
    3. Restart your Device as instructed on screen.

Sapphire Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background············································Ruby Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
2crpuoj.jpg
··
eketef.jpg

Gold Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background··············································Emerald Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
2moqqns.jpg
··
dfa9zm.jpg

Amethyst Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background······································Chrome Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
rkofhw.jpg
··
dxy8ly.jpg

Citrine Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background··························Royal Blue Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
eisavd.jpg
··
ogxn4k.jpg

Sapphire Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background····················Onyx Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
2j34ocl.jpg
··
95vqbt.jpg

Diamond Clock Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
282i7p5.jpg

Pink Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background······················Magenta Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
eu3qtf.jpg
··
msokte.jpg

Royal Blue Digits w/ Anastasia Background
2dirrdj.jpg

Pink Digits w/ Anastasia Background
2rmqc1s.jpg

The files below are attached to posts elsewhere on the forum:

SapphireJewelClock.cab
RubyJewelClock.cab
GoldJewelClock.cab
EmeraldJewelClock.cab
AmethystJewelClock.cab
ChromeJewelClock.cab
CitrineJewelClock.cab
RoyalBlueJewelClock.cab
SappGlossJewelClock.cab
GlossOnyxJewelClock.cab
GlossDiamondJewelClock.cab

Attachments

• GlossPinkJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 483
  • GlossMagentaJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 560
  • RoyalBlueAnastClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 764
  • AnastasiaPinkClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Reactions: the emperor
Digital Jewel Series w/ Anastasia Background

Digital Sapphire Clock w/ Anastasia Background··········································Digital Ruby Clock w/ Anastasia Background
2eas3d5.jpg
··
2wnv5ur.jpg

Digital Emerald Clock w/ Anastasia Background···································Digital Amethyst Clock w/ Anastasia Background
xap640.jpg
··
5v9f1d.jpg

And due to request:
Digital Heliodor Clock w/ Glass Background
343kq4n.jpg

Attachments

• DigiSapphireJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 381
  • DigiRubyJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 294
  • DigiEmeraldJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DigiAmethystJewelClock.cab
    388.2 KB · Views: 235
  • DigiCrystalHeliodorClock.cab
    391 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Crystal Jewel Series w/ Glass Background

These clocks have been approved by djcedric. I have received permission from him to modify and distribute his Biglia Clock(s). Original Thread HERE.

For All:
I recommend installing the NoAMPM.cab file, attached below, with these clocks, as the AM/PM seems to get in the way & add an eye-sore on light wallpapers. The cab will remove the AM/PM from the clock.

Crystal Sapphire Clock w/ Glass Background······················································Crystal Ruby Clock w/ Glass Background
x2ny2u.jpg
··
fye5hc.jpg

Crystal Emerald Clock w/ Glass Background················································Crystal Amethyst Clock w/ Glass Background
2lsy2ia.jpg
··
53351s.jpg

Crystal Onyx Clock w/ Glass Background
9qjyu9.jpg

Attachments

• SapphireCrystalClock.cab
    387.6 KB · Views: 489
  • RubyCrystalClock.cab
    387.6 KB · Views: 401
  • EmeraldCrystalClock.cab
    387.6 KB · Views: 355
  • AmethystCrystalClock.cab
    387.6 KB · Views: 294
  • OnyxCrystalClock.cab
    390.1 KB · Views: 693
  • NoAMPM.cab
    2.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
NOAM/PM Workaround for Users having issues with my No AM/PM Cab

For those having troubles with the NoAMPM cab file attached above, there is hope. Certain Chefs set restrictive file attributes to certain manila files, and with doing so, you may need a little extra "oomph" to replace/manage them. I intend to help you grasp that extra "oomph".

1. Download Resco Explorer [Allows overwriting System/ROM files]
  2. Install the cab to your device
    • Only the trial is needed, you can pay if you want to.
    • I, personally, think Resco Explorer is an exceptional replacement for the default File Explorer
  3. Download the attached file below
    • Inside the attached archive are two manila files
  4. Unzip the attached file with something like WinZip, WinRAR, or 7zip
  5. Extract the two manila files from the archive and place them somewhere local [Desktop, etc..]
  6. Move the manila files to your device [Preferably a Storage Card]
  7. *On Your Device* Open Resco Explorer
  8. Direct Resco Explorer to your Storage Card
  9. Copy the two manila files
  10. Paste them into your devices '/Windows/' directory
    • Resco Explorer can be a tricky, so:
      • Tap-&-Hold on your 'Windows' folder on your device.
      • The Context Menu will pop-up, as usual.
      • Tap 'File'
      • Then, Tap 'Paste'
      • The two files should now be correctly placed
    • You may receive a warning message via Resco about replacing System/ROM files
    • Allow the action/overwrite [I promise, it's harmless.]
  11. Restart Sense OR your device, your choice
Voila! The AM/PM should now be gone from your clock! :D

Last edited:

zooklov

Feb 19, 2009
Grand Bourg
Xiaomi 12 Pro
I mean i use one of the various cabs available to erase the background of the original sense clock. it gives a cleanest look.

i just wonder if it can be applied on your clock.

So it will look like the one in your signature

marko987

Nov 20, 2009
Belgrade
ok you know how clock look likes its like on display of digital clock so I mean you make same clock like that to look like dinik template that color be dinik template just make transparency 5o% because template of dinik is 75% do you now know what I mean if nothing if you have skype or msn send me username so we can contact

marko987

Nov 20, 2009
Belgrade
just one thing about your clocks think it would be nice that they dont have that 2 part look try to make that white background from one peace I think they would be nicer try to make post and see m8
and new ons look perfect imagine when numbers be glossy woow
when you make clock that we talk about use single background(if you put any remember what we talk about) not 2 part please thanks m8 your work is great

Last edited:

dagosjt

Dec 12, 2006
Roma
Congratulations! And a little request

Do you think is possible to have Manila files instead of cabs? I "feel better" copying and overwriting files than installing cabs, basically because I've a little mortscript able to schedule a file copy :)

By the way, congratulation for your beautiful work!

dagosjt

Dec 12, 2006
Roma
Thank you for the compliment. And also, thank you for asking before ripping them. :)

Which clock would you like the manila files for? I can PM you an archive of the files.

Hello, maybe it's only me but I like a lot to see a "different" Sense very often. So I use WaPaC to continuously change wallpapers, and a mortscript of mine to change analog clocks overwriting always the same manila files. Of course I see changes about clocks only after a Sense restart but that's ok for me. Now I would like to do the same for digital clocks, so in few words I would like every of your clock to be in Manila files pack :D
If not possible no problem for me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    say4a9.jpg

These clocks have been designed around diniks Anastasia Theme.

The clocks have been approved by dinik, himself, and have been featured by him in a couple of his threads.

mcy8v6.jpg

My clocks only give you what has been circled/squared in the image above.
    If you want the GLASS frame behind the clocks, search the forum for diniks Anastasia CHT theme.

------

Simple-yet-satisfying "Mini-Mod" for HTC Sense 2.5 w/ CHT 1.8 & 1.8.5.

Don't want to over-haul your entire Sense Theme or Home Tab but want something a little different? Then you may be interested in my Jewel Clock Mini-Mods. Take a look below and pick your jewel. :)

For Chefs:
    Do NOT pre-install my clocks into your ROMs without my, or diniks, permission. If you are granted permission to use them, please link back to this thread somewhere in your "Included in ROM" or "Features" post.

For All:
    Follow diniks rules. In other words, do not rip the clocks, edit them, and re-distribute without his, AND MY, permission. He created the Anastasia Clock, I modified it with his permission. If you wish to modify and re-distribute diniks work, ASK HIM first.

For Current Anastasia Theme Users:
    The only things modified are the Clocks Digits and the AM/PM.

For Non-Anastasia Theme Users:
    You'll get the "Glassy" Anastasia white Flip Clock background and the colored Clock Digits and AM/PM.

Installation Instructions [1st Install]:

1. Download one of the Jewel Clocks attached below.
    2. Add it to your device and install the .cab.
    3. Restart HTC Sense [or your device]
    Change Instructions [Upgrading to a new color]:

• If you've already installed one of my Jewel Clocks:
      1. Download one of the OTHER Jewel Clocks attached below.
      2. Add it to you device and install the .cab.
        • Optional: You can uninstall the previous Jewel Clock.
        • Though it's not required as the .cabs will uninstall the previous clock before it continues installing.
      3. Restart your Device as instructed on screen.

Sapphire Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background············································Ruby Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
    2crpuoj.jpg
    ··
    eketef.jpg

Gold Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background··············································Emerald Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
    2moqqns.jpg
    ··
    dfa9zm.jpg

Amethyst Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background······································Chrome Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background
    rkofhw.jpg
    ··
    dxy8ly.jpg

Citrine Clock Digits w/ Anastasia Background··························Royal Blue Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
    eisavd.jpg
    ··
    ogxn4k.jpg

Sapphire Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background····················Onyx Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
    2j34ocl.jpg
    ··
    95vqbt.jpg

Diamond Clock Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
    282i7p5.jpg

Pink Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background······················Magenta Digits w/ Glossy Trans Anastasia Background
    eu3qtf.jpg
    ··
    msokte.jpg

Royal Blue Digits w/ Anastasia Background
    2dirrdj.jpg

Pink Digits w/ Anastasia Background
    2rmqc1s.jpg

The files below are attached to posts elsewhere on the forum:

SapphireJewelClock.cab
    RubyJewelClock.cab
    GoldJewelClock.cab
    EmeraldJewelClock.cab
    AmethystJewelClock.cab
    ChromeJewelClock.cab
    CitrineJewelClock.cab
    RoyalBlueJewelClock.cab
    SappGlossJewelClock.cab
    GlossOnyxJewelClock.cab
    GlossDiamondJewelClock.cab
    Crystal Jewel Series w/ Glass Background

These clocks have been approved by djcedric. I have received permission from him to modify and distribute his Biglia Clock(s). Original Thread HERE.

For All:
    I recommend installing the NoAMPM.cab file, attached below, with these clocks, as the AM/PM seems to get in the way & add an eye-sore on light wallpapers. The cab will remove the AM/PM from the clock.

Crystal Sapphire Clock w/ Glass Background······················································Crystal Ruby Clock w/ Glass Background
    x2ny2u.jpg
    ··
    fye5hc.jpg

Crystal Emerald Clock w/ Glass Background················································Crystal Amethyst Clock w/ Glass Background
    2lsy2ia.jpg
    ··
    53351s.jpg

Crystal Onyx Clock w/ Glass Background
    9qjyu9.jpg
    NOAM/PM Workaround for Users having issues with my No AM/PM Cab

For those having troubles with the NoAMPM cab file attached above, there is hope. Certain Chefs set restrictive file attributes to certain manila files, and with doing so, you may need a little extra "oomph" to replace/manage them. I intend to help you grasp that extra "oomph".

1. Download Resco Explorer [Allows overwriting System/ROM files]
    2. Install the cab to your device
      • Only the trial is needed, you can pay if you want to.
      • I, personally, think Resco Explorer is an exceptional replacement for the default File Explorer
    3. Download the attached file below
      • Inside the attached archive are two manila files
    4. Unzip the attached file with something like WinZip, WinRAR, or 7zip
    5. Extract the two manila files from the archive and place them somewhere local [Desktop, etc..]
    6. Move the manila files to your device [Preferably a Storage Card]
    7. *On Your Device* Open Resco Explorer
    8. Direct Resco Explorer to your Storage Card
    9. Copy the two manila files
    10. Paste them into your devices '/Windows/' directory
      • Resco Explorer can be a tricky, so:
        • Tap-&-Hold on your 'Windows' folder on your device.
        • The Context Menu will pop-up, as usual.
        • Tap 'File'
        • Then, Tap 'Paste'
        • The two files should now be correctly placed
      • You may receive a warning message via Resco about replacing System/ROM files
      • Allow the action/overwrite [I promise, it's harmless.]
    11. Restart Sense OR your device, your choice
    Voila! The AM/PM should now be gone from your clock! :D
    I haven't been deployed yet, though we have been training quite a bit more lately, preparing for the deployment.

I don't go overseas until next July. :)

Anyways, here's your request... well, hopefully.

ADDED::

Hopefully this is what you wanted. If so, I ask that you take a screenshot of your Home Tab with this clock enabled so I can post it amongst the front page (of this thread).