Camera Showoff Thread (Post your photos/videos here!)

Search This thread

cecilia

Feb 2, 2007
New York
Nice looking pupper, got a GSD here.

Ugh sorry to see that, how did you fair in the storm?
I was without power from Monday late PM to Friday afternoon. No damage to the house. Mostly inconvenience and worry about my mom who had just come back home after over a month in rehab for a fractured hip. She's doing great but WOW has this been a rough summer/fall.

anyway, considering what people at the shores are dealing with I got VERY lucky. So, I am NOT complaining

a friend lives in Breezy Point and I didn't know for days if she was alive, dead or if her house had burned down. She's ok, flooded basement but I think her brother's house is totaled. yikkies

what tragedy

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
20121104_170500.jpg

Sent from my phone using xda app-developers app

bmoreboy02

Dec 19, 2010
BALTIMORE MD
My 22 month old son checking out my note 2....he has an e4gt....i think he like the note better lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352156361433.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352156361433.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 629
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352156390272.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352156390272.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 586

ls3mach

Apr 4, 2006
are you seriously looking for sexy attractive girls in a forum for phone/tech geeks?

there are better sites for what you're looking for.

Are you telling me you don't look for sexy attractive girls everywhere?

Boy genius used to post pictures with hotties. I call that a man with integrity. :)

smk224

Sep 29, 2008
Are you telling me you don't look for sexy attractive girls everywhere?

Boy genius used to post pictures with hotties. I call that a man with integrity. :)

sure it's a pleasure to see attractive girls anywhere, but I like to play my odds right and not look for them on a tech forum.

I do realize some people have fetishes for finding girls in unusual areas.

A girl who is into sports, gaming, technology automatically gets a boost to their appeal because we're trained to think they can't exist!

An average looking girl in a sports forum become instant celebrities and it goes on a long time, but if they post their pics in an adult gathering forum populated by hot girls, they're one and done, then moved over for the next pic. sad but true.

========

on a topic related note..

I love everything about Note II, but haven't had much good experiences with the camera. It could've been from the high expectations out of samsung gs3/note 2 camera line, but my photos appear rather grainy even for mid-light room type settings. Haven't tried outdoor during the day yet so hopefully that would net better results.

Last edited:

ZiCk77MOD

Oct 13, 2010
Here a few of mine...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352262160157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352262160157.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 550
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352262183574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352262183574.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 523
Reactions: Jcossack88

ls3mach

Apr 4, 2006
sure it's a pleasure to see attractive girls anywhere, but I like to play my odds right and not look for them on a tech forum.

I do realize some people have fetishes for finding girls in unusual areas.

A girl who is into sports, gaming, technology automatically gets a boost to their appeal because we're trained to think they can't exist!

An average looking girl in a sports forum become instant celebrities and it goes on a long time, but if they post their pics in an adult gathering forum populated by hot girls, they're one and done, then moved over for the next pic. sad but true.

========

on a topic related note..

I love everything about Note II, but haven't had much good experiences with the camera. It could've been from the high expectations out of samsung gs3/note 2 camera line, but my photos appear rather grainy even for mid-light room type settings. Haven't tried outdoor during the day yet so hopefully that would net better results.

You said this forum was full of techies and nerds. If they get a cute girl that means they've won. I mean, they are dorks (according to you) and got a hottie. I'd argue that they probably have money too, given that this is the most expensive phone offered by this carrier, but I think people have their priorities so far out of whack they justify buying something that can't really afford.

My girlfriend actually wasn't keen on me posting her photo or I would oblige my own damn request.

By the way, this isn't a fetish I have, I like cute girls. I look for them everywhere.

Top Liked Posts