Do your own de-bloating with the Aroma Installer.​

Stock base
De-odexed
Rooted
Busybox
Zipaligned
Init.d support
Knoxless
Permissions have been modified to allow writing to external SD card.
Secure Storage has been set to FALSE
All languages supported.
Aroma Installer lets you choose which Samsung apps you want to keep, which Google apps you want to keep and your choice between several boot animations, keyboards, file managers, music players, email clients, browsers, and a couple add-ons.​

Thanks to Chainfire for SuperSU and CF-Auto Root.
Thanks to Amarullz for his Aroma Installer.
Thanks to the CyanogenMod team and the SlimTeam for their boot animations and a few of their apps.​

This rom is still in its infancy so I expect bugs.
Please report them back so I can work on them. :)

8.4 WiFi is based on T320UEU1AND3
10.1 WiFi is based on T520UEUAND1
12.2 WiFi is currently underdevelopment

Download Links
T-320

T-520

XDA:DevDB Information
GigaWatts Pro, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
jasongwatts

Version Information

Created 2014-06-08
Last Updated 2014-07-16

SomeGuyDude

Jun 7, 2010
Downloading now. Curious to check 'er out, and thank you for being one of the only people working on the 10.1 :p

Calimero Oeuf

Apr 1, 2013
Paris
Thanks for your work for Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

Will it work for European Tab Pro 12.2 ?
European Tab pro firmware is T900XXUANB5_T900OXXANB2_XEF

I will try it for my SM-T900 when TWRP recovery will be updated for this tab because there is no way to upgrade to custom firmware for this tab right now huh ?

Last edited:

gwadaboy

Oct 31, 2008
Hello
i just installed the room but im stuck at the samsung booting logo.
How much time do i have to wait?

Oct 19, 2010
Edit: reinstalled 1.0 rebooted and was able to get the newest to load but will not load after full wipe, stays stuck on samsung logo boot.

Gave it a shot but stuck on samsung logo at boot. Wiped everything again, installed ROM again and still stuck at logo.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

NMCBR600

Nov 30, 2010
Tried this rom on my t320. Wifi would not activate but bluetooth did. Also about tablet shows version ana1 not ana3.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
can't wait to get it going on the 8.4 but it's pretty jacked up right now. dev will have to look into it. had a heck of a time restoring my backup but hoping it gets fixed cause the aroma installer is awesome

aybesea69

Dec 2, 2012
Rolling just fine on 10.1 with the stock kernel. Good stuff! This with Xposed means we can have fun.

So... did you have to do anything special to get this going with "no problems?" My 10.1 is rooted, and TWRP is installed. What do I need to wipe? Just Data/Cache/Dalvik? Anything else I should be aware of?

I ask because, apparently not everyone else has has as smooth a load as you have!

Also, is there anything... anything at all... that is not working as it should?

I'm ready to do this, but I'd prefer to do it once and then get nice and comfy with my new (debloated/smooth) ROM.

Thanks!

ChilliBo

Aug 12, 2010
Cologne
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
So... did you have to do anything special to get this going with "no problems?" My 10.1 is rooted, and TWRP is installed. What do I need to wipe? Just Data/Cache/Dalvik? Anything else I should be aware of?

I ask because, apparently not everyone else has has as smooth a load as you have!

Also, is there anything... anything at all... that is not working as it should?

I'm ready to do this, but I'd prefer to do it once and then get nice and comfy with my new (debloated/smooth) ROM.

Thanks!

For me it works without problems too on my 10.1
Wipe cache, dalvik, system, data and you should have no problems.
So far everything is working

Gesendet von meinem SM-T520 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: aybesea69

SomeGuyDude

Jun 7, 2010
Just an FYI because this happened to me on this and the other ROM: don't use the Cybertronics kernel during installation. On both ROMs during first boot I got "Application Installer has stopped"

Reactions: aybesea69

sparks305

Aug 14, 2012
Honolulu
Thanks for your work for Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

Will it work for European Tab Pro 12.2 ?
European Tab pro firmware is T900XXUANB5_T900OXXANB2_XEF

I will try it for my SM-T900 when TWRP recovery will be updated for this tab because there is no way to upgrade to custom firmware for this tab right now huh ?

But TWRP does work on the Tab Pro 12.2. I have it working great on my device, use the Note Pro 12.2's TWRP file and load it via odin. If you run into any problems post back. I guess it works because there essentially the same device expect no stylus pen.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

About to test out the T-900 version here shortly, will report back. Thanks for your work jasongwatts!

ChilliBo

Aug 12, 2010
Cologne
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
There is a new stockfirmware

yhy9usa2.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-T520 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: RagingHarry

Calimero Oeuf

Apr 1, 2013
Paris
But TWRP does work on the Tab Pro 12.2. I have it working great on my device, use the Note Pro 12.2's TWRP file and load it via odin. If you run into any problems post back. I guess it works because there essentially the same device expect no stylus pen.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

About to test out the T-900 version here shortly, will report back. Thanks for your work jasongwatts!

According TWRP author, it is not compatible with Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T900, He is working on it but it will not be availlable soon.

ianrobbie

Nov 23, 2012
It was confirmed a while ago that TWRP for the 12.2 Note Pro works perfectly fine on the T-900. At least, it's running perfectly on mine!

Sent from my SM-T900 using XDA Free mobile app

m8980

Mar 4, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
rom does not work for me on my german t320. flashed with full wipe on twrp several times. i chose the apps to be installed, but i think the installation is aborted each with a perm error

creating symlinks...
fixing permissions...
set_perm: some changes failed

Last edited:

.:GraveD:.

Apr 2, 2014
Did you made a full swipe?

I had this ones, I forgot to make a full system swipe, this fixed it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GigaWatts Pro v3.0

Choose your own adventure!​
    Do your own de-bloating with the Aroma Installer.​

Stock base
    De-odexed
    Rooted
    Busybox
    Zipaligned
    Init.d support
    Knoxless
    Permissions have been modified to allow writing to external SD card.
    Secure Storage has been set to FALSE
    All languages supported.
    Aroma Installer lets you choose which Samsung apps you want to keep, which Google apps you want to keep and your choice between several boot animations, keyboards, file managers, music players, email clients, browsers, and a couple add-ons.​

Thanks to Chainfire for SuperSU and CF-Auto Root.
    Thanks to Amarullz for his Aroma Installer.
    Thanks to the CyanogenMod team and the SlimTeam for their boot animations and a few of their apps.​

This rom is still in its infancy so I expect bugs.
    Please report them back so I can work on them. :)

8.4 WiFi is based on T320UEU1AND3
    10.1 WiFi is based on T520UEUAND1
    12.2 WiFi is currently underdevelopment

Download Links
    T-320

T-520

XDA:DevDB Information
    GigaWatts Pro, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    jasongwatts

Version Information

Created 2014-06-08
    Last Updated 2014-07-16
    Version 3.0 is up for the 8.4 inch and the 10.1 inch. Still working on the 12.2 inch version. Thank you to everyone for your patience. With being a full-time student and working full-time I don't have much time left for this project. Please continue to test and post problems. I will work on fixing it when I have the opportunity. Cheers.
    Jason G. Watts
    T-900?

Is there going to be a 12.2 version, if not, could you remove it from the title until it is supported?
    Hum, where we at with this @jasongwatts. Any word on getting this up and running for the 8.4 crowd?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Just logged back into to XDA today after being absent for almost a month. WOW! a lot of comments and things I need to work on! Where should I start? I know. How about getting it up and running for the 8.4 crowd? Done. New update is available for the T-320 as of RIGHT NOW!!!
    Try it and let me know if it is working.
    jasongwatts
    Is this rom yet supported or must remove?