Screen protector

Search This thread
Mar 11, 2011
I have used boxwave's (www boxwave com) screen protectors for years. They are extremely high quality and optically clear (no rainbow effect). They also have a wonderful surface for finger dragging and are relatively easy to apply without bubbles.

I have submitted a request that they make a crystal and anti glare screen protector for the A7. It would help if you all would also submit requests. They are good about covering most all devices once seeing a market for it.

When selecting your device on the web page chose the "other device" option at the bottom and you will see the request option.

-dave

Mar 11, 2011
Update:

Here is the reply I got from boxwave:

Dear BoxWave Customer,

Thank you for your product request!

We are currently developing our ClearTouch Crystal for new models, so we appreciate your suggestion since we develop our products based on the number of requests we receive for a particular model.

We will let you know when the ClearTouch Crystal does become available for your unit.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best Regards,

Winkie
Boxwave Corporation

deskbound

Mar 30, 2011
I myself choked on a pretzel when I saw the customer service rep's name. Despite unofficial posting etiquette and attempts by my brain to stop my fingers, I couldn't help but respond. It was a reflexive action not unlike when my doctor used to tap below my patella.

My apologies to all offended.

netstat_EVO

Feb 15, 2011
I myself choked on a pretzel when I saw the customer service rep's name. Despite unofficial posting etiquette and attempts by my brain to stop my fingers, I couldn't help but respond. It was a reflexive action not unlike when my doctor used to tap below my patella.

My apologies to all offended.

offended ? lol no. You provided the entertainment :)

pdf1964

Apr 3, 2011
Has anyone tried a shield for the Galaxie tab?

Invisibleshield makes one for the Galazie tab that is "military grade". I was wondering if it would be an exact fit for the eLocity A7 or need to be trimmed.

acid123

May 24, 2007
Invisibleshield makes one for the Galazie tab that is "military grade". I was wondering if it would be an exact fit for the eLocity A7 or need to be trimmed.

Google the specs for the galaxy and get the extact screen messurements,
I normally get 1 size up and trim it down...

Twodogs909

Feb 17, 2011
A7 Screen Protector

Howdy, I reckon one of the plentiful mobile phone stands in most shopping malls would cut one down and fit for a price

pdf1964

Apr 3, 2011
Workaround

I ordered one for an iPad and cut it to fit. One thing I didn't do that I would/will do next time is to make a template out of cardboard first. I never use the camera so didn't bother to drill a hole. Thanks all for the feedback.