[Q] AOKP Messaging settings

Search This thread

Fycus

Apr 22, 2012
Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!

I believe the answer is no for most of your questions but the keyboard vibrations is found in the settings of whatever your keyboard is using

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

bobot420

Feb 3, 2012
direct answer

go to settings, then Language and Input, then click on the settings icon next to the Android Keyboard, or Google keyboard. Should see it. :)