ram ???

Search This thread

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
mi sister just got xperia c, it has same 1 gb of ram as our c2+ does, but out of the box it has around 730 mb of free ram and runs crazy fast, even if i format my c2+ it dosent gives more than 600 mb of ram, and lags a bit, why is it so, is there any way we can do that on our device ?

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

@yush

Feb 27, 2014
Ghaziabad
mi sister just got xperia c, it has same 1 gb of ram as our c2+ does, but out of the box it has around 730 mb of free ram and runs crazy fast, even if i format my c2+ it dosent gives more than 600 mb of ram, and lags a bit, why is it so, is there any way we can do that on our device ?

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It depends upon the rom and the number of apps installed so you can use any app to free some ram.
You can use clean master to monitor the ram usage and if rooted use greenify app its the best.
link to the greenify app http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2155737
And you get almost 450Mb free ram on stock rom and for even better smoothness switch to custom roms. :):)

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
as far as i know, all custom apps use more ram than stock :confused:

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Free mobile app

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
i am rooted, i basically compare smoothness with facebook app scrolling, there is a bit lag in stock v2 rooted app

@yush

Feb 27, 2014
Ghaziabad
i am rooted, i basically compare smoothness with facebook app scrolling, there is a bit lag in stock v2 rooted app

Bro that is the problem with the facebook even my friends galaxy S4 lags sometimes,so there is no relation between free ram and smoothness of the facebook app.

Last edited:

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
how much free ram you get in v1 .?
so should i flash v1 ot v3 ?