Need to put rom on internal memory!

Search This thread

pileboy2704

Jan 12, 2014
So I don't have working rom installed and I don't know how to connect my phone to pc to put some new rom zip to internal memory? please help if someone knows :/ I have Xperia P

Last edited:

evildev

Jul 23, 2013
Flash kernel which has the ability to mount sd card in recovery. For example, TWRP recovery in AOSX has that ability. From there on you will be able to flash any rom zip.

Last edited:

h325190

Oct 25, 2013
Flash kernel which has the ability to mount sd card in recovery. For example, TWRP recovery in AOSX has that ability. From there on you will be able to flash any rom zip.
I have some confusion regarding ROM installation. The usual step to install rom, for eg is
How to Install:
1. Download the ROM
2. Extract boot.img and flash it
3. Copy the ROM to your SD Card
4. Boot into recovery
5. Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache, and system
6. Install the ROM
7. Reboot
in the 3rd step i copy ROM to my SD card, and when i run 5th step wont it delete the ROM that i copied to my SD on 3rd step? How can i install it as it says on 6th step if it gets deleted at the end of 5th step?

thanks

evildev

Jul 23, 2013
I have some confusion regarding ROM installation. The usual step to install rom, for eg is

in the 3rd step i copy ROM to my SD card, and when i run 5th step wont it delete the ROM that i copied to my SD on 3rd step? How can i install it as it says on 6th step if it gets deleted at the end of 5th step?

thanks

because it doesn't get deleted that way, it won't wipe internal memory (or in other words, our virtual SD card), you will ipe data, cache, dalvik cache, and system :)

Reactions: h325190

h325190

Oct 25, 2013
because it doesn't get deleted that way, it won't wipe internal memory (or in other words, our virtual SD card), you will ipe data, cache, dalvik cache, and system :)
thanks a lot...i was really confused on that step. Now i need to learn about flashing and booting into recovery etc etc ...:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks