OppoCamera APK from Chinese Beta ROM

Search This thread

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
Here is the original camera apk from Chinese ColorOS 2 Beta.

Current version: 1.04.986
From Chinese ColorOS 2.0.16 (Find7a - X9007)
Tested on ColorOS 1.2.2i (Find7a - X9006)
DOWNLOAD: http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/73078312/file.html
Original source: http://bbs.coloros.com/find7-57994-1-1.html

What are the features you don't have in the original camera app? (ColorOS 1.2.Xi)
+ adjustable ISO (auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)
+ ScanPaste (= QR code scanner)
+ Poster Search (I could not make this one work, maybe it takes only specific chinese posters/magazines)
+ Voice Shot (take the photo with just saying 'Cheese'...) - not working, it probably needs another app to work properly.
+ Voice Beauty (adjustable skin beautifier - only for Chinese speakers) - not tested, but it is very likely that it will have the same problem as the Voice Shot

Installation:
- copy the apk file to your phone/sd storage and install it.

How to get back to the original camera app?
- just uninstall it.
(it is installed as an update, so when you uninstall it, you will get back to the original version of the app)

Will the app work on a custom ROM?
- if the ROM is not based on ColorOS it probably won't work.

Last edited:

Zoltan-X

Oct 14, 2012
Very nice, but voice snapshot doesn't work for me!I don't know, but logcat says 'ALSA input device not found!'.
Any help is appreciated!

Tia

Zoltan-X

Oct 14, 2012
I tested it on 7S, but it shouldn't be the difference with actual colorOS, cause it's same for both!

Last edited:

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
Very nice, but voice snapshot doesn't work for me!I don't know, but logcat says 'ALSA input device not found!'.
Any help is appreciated!

Tia

I guess the app looks for another apk which is not implemented in the international ColorOS.
ALSA is an audio driver, so it makes sense it doesn't work without it...
APK analysis might help to find the right apk for this to work..

Somebody who tests the camera apk on a ColorOS 2.0.0i Beta would be appreciated..

Is this for 7A or 7S?

I have extracted it from the official version for X9007 (Find 7a). You can try it on Find 7 and unninstall it if the app misbehaves.
(But as Zoltan-X stated above, it should work with no problem)

kazam401

Apr 26, 2007
Works as you say on 7a (X9006) with ColorOS 1.2.2i but some of the wording in the settings menu is cut off with the large font options. Probably ok on the smaller font settings but I'm of an age where the smaller fonts are just wingdings ;)

kongming

Feb 16, 2005
Singapore
Works as you say on 7a (X9006) with ColorOS 1.2.2i but some of the wording in the settings menu is cut off with the large font options. Probably ok on the smaller font settings but I'm of an age where the smaller fonts are just wingdings ;)

Thanks, installed and tested slow shutter, manual iso at completely dark bedroom, the only light is from my Macbook Pro's keyboard.

ISO 1600, F/2.0, 1s

Oppo Find 7, ISO 1600, 1s, f/2.0 by +OnePiece+, on Flickr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the original camera apk from Chinese ColorOS 2 Beta.

Current version: 1.04.986
    From Chinese ColorOS 2.0.16 (Find7a - X9007)
    Tested on ColorOS 1.2.2i (Find7a - X9006)
    DOWNLOAD: http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/73078312/file.html
    Original source: http://bbs.coloros.com/find7-57994-1-1.html

What are the features you don't have in the original camera app? (ColorOS 1.2.Xi)
    + adjustable ISO (auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)
    + ScanPaste (= QR code scanner)
    + Poster Search (I could not make this one work, maybe it takes only specific chinese posters/magazines)
    + Voice Shot (take the photo with just saying 'Cheese'...) - not working, it probably needs another app to work properly.
    + Voice Beauty (adjustable skin beautifier - only for Chinese speakers) - not tested, but it is very likely that it will have the same problem as the Voice Shot

Installation:
    - copy the apk file to your phone/sd storage and install it.

How to get back to the original camera app?
    - just uninstall it.
    (it is installed as an update, so when you uninstall it, you will get back to the original version of the app)

Will the app work on a custom ROM?
    - if the ROM is not based on ColorOS it probably won't work.

Thanks, installed and tested slow shutter, manual iso at completely dark bedroom, the only light is from my Macbook Pro's keyboard.

ISO 1600, F/2.0, 1s

Oppo Find 7, ISO 1600, 1s, f/2.0 by +OnePiece+, on Flickr
    For some reason the app reverts itself to stock (non-chinese) version after every reboot. Wtf?