How to enter Download Mode Without the need for a Jig.

Search This thread

micki9559

May 29, 2012
To Force the Phone into Download mode Without a USB Jig, Just Pull The Battery,
Press VOL up+Cam+Power on, Holding the keys pressed, Insert The battery. The phone will be forced to boot into download mode,and you will be able to see the Yellow triangle with the Exclamation Mark. Then you can go ahead and flash.

EnderPsp

Apr 6, 2008
Lost in Europe :)
Press VOL up+Cam+Power on, Holding the keys pressed, Insert The battery. The phone will be forced to boot into download mode,and you will be able to see the Yellow triangle with the Exclamation Mark. Then you can go ahead and flash.

Cumbersome to achieve, but confirmed.
Thanks, the info goes on the wiki!

ihabsad

Jul 7, 2008
New York
:) That would be great!! Hope To Help as many people as possible. Surefire Way of forcing it into download mode. But my phone is still DEAD!! :( Help Needed...
Check my other Thread.

Did you tried the goldcard method,
here is a link for the best and easiest way to do it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1597837

give it a try, I'm optimistic for possitive results
but don't forget to use samsung stuffs instead of htc

good luck

alexthelionheart99

Dec 7, 2013

Will this work on LG Optimus G ?

nhlalukoG

Nov 11, 2013
Malamulele
not working

well I flashed a dsixda rom... basically stock rom redone a few things now my device shuts down after Samsung logo n cant boot into download mode or recovery...

Mohit_Malam

Apr 26, 2017
i cant switch on my samsung gt-s7392 mobile bcoz one time when i am doing flash via odin at that time re-partition option is checked so mobile just off since that time can you please help me to switch on it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.