Unlocked bootloader of LG L3 II E430

Search This thread
X

x13n0114

I haven't posted more than 10 posts so couldn't reply to threads in android development.

w w w.androidpit.com.br/pt/android/forum/thread/568275/LG-OPTIMUS-L5-TUTORIAL-DE-DESBLOQUEIO-DO-BOOTLOADER-CWM-E615-E615F-Agora-compativel-com-Jelly-Bean-4-1-2 Cannot post links btw

If you follow this guide in the link above to unlock bootloader, but do not try to flash recovery as this guide was written for other device (L5), you unlock your bootloader. Afterwards type adb shell su reboot bootloader and you end up at the LG logo. Typing fastboot devices reveals the lg phone.
Now you can flash recovery if someone builds cwm or twrp img for our phgone. YAY :eek:

X

x13n0114

can someone upload a working recovery to let me try and flash it with fastboot?

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
Custom

Is this stock recovery on this dropbox cloud or custom? I can happily try custom if it is working and won't brick my device.

its automated cwm build but some errors occur you can try but do a full "dd" backup of partitions before
if it will not work it will wipe the phone
if you confirm unlocked bootloader (ro.secure=0) could please dump partitions 5 and 9 and upload them somewhere and post a link ?

Last edited:
X

x13n0114

I have done so many dirty kdz flashes that my apps partition seems to be getting smaller. Can someone tell me how to restore my e430 back to a clean pristine factory condition, maybe someone could tell me how to clean kdz flash?

X

x13n0114

mine doesnt seem to work :( build one form cwm automatic builder

what doesn't work (fastboot or recovery)

so if you could link me the files needed as im not experienced enough, then I can upload to recovery builder.

fastboot does work, as when I boot into it and type fastboot devices it pops up.

X

x13n0114

mods close this thread because I can now post in iggyvip's thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nice one but ehhh i wish

we know how to unlock it
    we know all possible ways
    we don't have the edited emmc_appsboot.bin for our device E430
    if someone has this file cracked for E430 PLEASE COME UP HERE GIVE A LINK