"Insufficient storage available"

Search This thread

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010
Hello all. So getting this error and wanted to see what others had to say about it. I know i am nowhere near filling my storage and recently reset my phone from scratch. When i say scratch i mean using Odin to go back to stock ICS touchwiz and coming back to CM 11. Made sure to even use the pit file with the phone. Is this a known issue and is there a way around it?

ablair

Jul 25, 2013
Woodbridge
Hello all. So getting this error and wanted to see what others had to say about it. I know i am nowhere near filling my storage and recently reset my phone from scratch. When i say scratch i mean using Odin to go back to stock ICS touchwiz and coming back to CM 11. Made sure to even use the pit file with the phone. Is this a known issue and is there a way around it?

To my knowledge it's a known issue, I was getting it on Carbon so I decided to completely wipe, happened again after a while.. Seen a few temp fixes like going into /data/app/ and /app-lib/ and deleting the apk and folder stuff associated and re-download/install via titanium.

Reactions: Aali1011

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010
I wound up wiping the phone and doing a fresh install of Mastamoon's CM11 on there and didn't restore system data through titanium backup and i have been good thus far. Thank you for the reply though. I will look into the methods that you decribed should the problem persist.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To my knowledge it's a known issue, I was getting it on Carbon so I decided to completely wipe, happened again after a while.. Seen a few temp fixes like going into /data/app/ and /app-lib/ and deleting the apk and folder stuff associated and re-download/install via titanium.