No Baseband/Radio after RUU

Search This thread

BodhiBrock

Feb 1, 2014
Michigan
Trying to get my Evo LTE up and running but even after RUU I have no baseband, radios, service. I'm S-On...trying to work that out now. Why even after RUU would I still have no service?

G

GuestK0087

Trying to get my Evo LTE up and running but even after RUU I have no baseband, radios, service. I'm S-On...trying to work that out now. Why even after RUU would I still have no service?

Try the ##72786# reset from dialer. Select reset from menu.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BodhiBrock

Feb 1, 2014
Michigan
Seems I'm stuck in a bootloop...the phone will boot up but the screen is black except for status bar. I can't get to the dialer, only settings once in a great while before it reboots itself. HTC...oh, bother...

BodhiBrock

Feb 1, 2014
Michigan
I'm running it one more time as admin, w/ Norton-off, from Fastboot. If it doesn't work I'll be looking for a different RUU to download at 60kbs lol

BodhiBrock

Feb 1, 2014
Michigan
Update: I was able to update to 4.3, my baseband is there, the ROM in general seems to be just fine....but still no service. Called Sprint and they had me do everything you guys already told me to do with no avail. My network settings is completely blank and my replacing m7 will not be in until Thursday. I remember the days walking into Sprint store with broken phone and walking out with a brand new one. Now you have to wait 4-5 days for a refurbished phone.

G

GuestK0087

Update: I was able to update to 4.3, my baseband is there, the ROM in general seems to be just fine....but still no service. Called Sprint and they had me do everything you guys already told me to do with no avail. My network settings is completely blank and my replacing m7 will not be in until Thursday. I remember the days walking into Sprint store with broken phone and walking out with a brand new one. Now you have to wait 4-5 days for a refurbished phone.

If you could obtain S-off, you could manually flash a radio and see if that helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try the ##72786# reset from dialer. Select reset from menu.

Try that. If it doesn't work try ##3282# and select reset from the menu. You'll need your MSL, which you can get using MSL Reader from the Play store. The app is free.

Sent from my HTC device