Nexus 4 Bumpers Confirmed [Back in Stock US 12/11/12]

Search This thread

deksawyer

Dec 27, 2010
Would like to know how you managed to order it on the 26th of Nov seeing how it was sold out by the released day. This is now confusing.

I ordered my bumper on Nov. 27th here in the UK as well. At the time, it showed in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. Still nothing yet, and no change/updates in my Wallet account.

D.

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Mine that I ordered on 24/11 in the UK has shipped today. I am currently trying to get the shipping charges refunded. To be honest I aint really that bothered about it now, My TPU case is fine.

CodeMonkey

Oct 6, 2005
Just received my shipping email for my bumper order placed 21st November.

Perhaps it's my reward for keeping my cool with customer services today when they said "I can't answer any of your questions"...

Jazd71

Apr 13, 2010
Ordered my bumper on 26th November and still no news, think Google at times have pretty poor customer service, shame really.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

snowdej

Jan 23, 2011
UK bumpers shipped

Hi

I ordered 2 bumpers a week ago 29th November 12:20pm

Just got the TNT shipping confirmation and tracking

Lets see if TNT lose em

Jools

robbobloke

Nov 14, 2012
Just received my shipping email for my bumper order placed 21st November.

Perhaps it's my reward for keeping my cool with customer services today when they said "I can't answer any of your questions"...

Same, ordered 21st, and just got shipping confirmation.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

rec71

Oct 16, 2011
Calne
I ordered mine on the 21st and since I complained via email the order has now updated every day - but still shows as pending. It's just changed again, so the order date is now December 6th. I have no idea what they are doing but I am in contact with the same person via email and she claims to be chasing it every day. If I click on the order details then it still shows as being ordered on the 21st so they haven't cancelled it and reordered it as far as I can see.

But the fact they don't have a clue on stock levels or shipping details is just nuts. If I see it before Christmas I'll actually be surprised.

eternityends

Mar 24, 2011
Baltimore
Unbelievable, these bumpers are selling for upwards of 100 dollars on ebay. It's shameful that people would support these re-sellers by feeding them tons of money for a 20 dollar product.

smirkis

Oct 8, 2010
San Diego, CA
Unbelievable, these bumpers are selling for upwards of 100 dollars on ebay. It's shameful that people would support these re-sellers by feeding them tons of money for a 20 dollar product.

the price people are willing to pay for something they can't wait for. i've said it before and i'll say it again, supply and demand. low supply, high demand, high resale prices. what's really shameful is that people are willing to spend that much on them. it's hard to be mad at the sellers. you obviously want the case, be patient, or you should have ordered when they dropped. i did, they didn't sell out as fast as the phone did.

Last edited:

ajpettit

Mar 13, 2009
got my shipping email but tracking not up yet.
ordered on the 13th but rang yesterday to check on the order

g47

Nov 23, 2012
Just got a shipping note and a tracking number.
I have ordered on the 15th.

letom

Dec 7, 2010
Just got my bumper, and I'm not really a fan of it. Makes the phone wider and harder to use, it also makes the phone more slippery. I'll keep it for a day or so, and if it's still not to my liking I'll stick with my TPU case.

jhericurls

Aug 9, 2009
Just got my bumper, and I'm not really a fan of it. Makes the phone wider and harder to use, it also makes the phone more slippery. I'll keep it for a day or so, and if it's still not to my liking I'll stick with my TPU case.

+1

It does feel a lot wider and more uncomfortable to hold.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here are some pics of my phone with the bumper, i am also using skinomi full body screen protector for just the front and back.
    Moral of the story...be at the right place right time make some easy Christmas $$$ to replace my stolen MBP, I'm not forcing anybody to buy anything. It's like anything else, if people really need it/want it, they will have to have it at any cost. I just happen to have a few of what they need, as well as a few N4 16GB ;P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD

.... I'm glad your macbook got stolen. I hope other things get stolen from you, and perhaps a tree falls on your car and karma finds many other ways to get back at you for being a selfish dbag.

:thumbup:

on a related note, my bumper is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, surprised at the fast turnaround time

Transmission sent from my badass Nexus 4.
    Is there any way you could post some photos of the tpu case next to the bumper to compare the width of them? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

35m1848.jpg

2dtrlo4.jpg

n51sld.jpg

i3aupv.jpg

vx0md.jpg

2ups9k3.jpg

The bottom parts arent really bent, just macro mode lol..
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34354075

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Look at the purple ring like bumper case in the pictures:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/10/nexus-hands-on-with-googles-new-flagship-phone/

I like the way its snug fit with the phone.

It was taken with an iPhone 5... purple haze! ZING! :p

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium