Lg g2 16gb/32gb

Search This thread

Lienot

Oct 13, 2011
Hi!

I will have the LG G2 32GB and I am not sure if I will stay with this Smartphone.
One imporant question: Anything I read and download here (Root/Recovery/Custom Rom) is the same and it doesn't matter if I have the 32GB or the 16GB version or have they got different hardware, so that the 16GB root for example won't work with the LG G2 32GB?

Thanks in advance,
lienot

robin786

Jan 7, 2011
KL
Root method will work regardless of the storage size, as long as you get the correct one for your phone model. Do check out the threads thoroughly before proceeding.

Welcome to LG G2 world mate! You won't regret it!

Sent from my LG-D802

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
What Robin said is correct. Take note however, that if you ever have to flash back to stock you MUST use the correct firmware. Otherwise you will turn your phone into a 16 gb model. This can be reverted but it's hell of a process so it is indeed better to avoid it.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: k3xx and Lienot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What Robin said is correct. Take note however, that if you ever have to flash back to stock you MUST use the correct firmware. Otherwise you will turn your phone into a 16 gb model. This can be reverted but it's hell of a process so it is indeed better to avoid it.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app