[GAME]Tiny World

Search This thread

laubak75

Jan 8, 2010
Paris
Hello, I have just release a new little game inspired by " Bad Roads ",
can you try it and let me know your thought ?
Thank you, Laurent ;)

http://goo.gl/9OwdVs

Attachments

• tiny.world.icon.small.png
    tiny.world.icon.small.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 261
  • tiny.world.screen.1.small.png
    tiny.world.screen.1.small.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 305
  • tiny.world.screen.2.small.png
    tiny.world.screen.2.small.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 276
  • tiny.world.screen.4.small.png
    tiny.world.screen.4.small.png
    163 KB · Views: 260

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
A nice game and the graphics are beautiful, I enjoy it ;) But it makes me a little crazy because of the always "rolling" world. I'm even getting a little dizzy o_O Beside that a cool game, maybe not that monoton, that's all :)

laubak75

Jan 8, 2010
Paris
A nice game and the graphics are beautiful, I enjoy it ;) But it makes me a little crazy because of the always "rolling" world. I'm even getting a little dizzy o_O Beside that a cool game, maybe not that monoton, that's all :)

Thank you very much for your feedback ;) I really appreciate it !!! I was a little dizzy too when I have started the development ;)

ogiepogi@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014
this is cool. great cartoon art and animation. and great effort on making an art on famous landmarks.

thumbs uo for you!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

maybe on later releases you can make it by continents. levels are asia, africa, europe, americas, etc.

Reactions: laubak75

laubak75

Jan 8, 2010
Paris
this is cool. great cartoon art and animation. and great effort on making an art on famous landmarks.

thumbs uo for you!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

maybe on later releases you can make it by continents. levels are asia, africa, europe, americas, etc.

Thank you very much for your feedback !!!
I am happy that you like it ;) I am not very good to draw graphics so I do my best.
Good idea, maybe I will use it in a possible number 2 ;)
Laurent.

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
Trying it now, it looks pretty neat.

posted while using my note 3

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I like it very much, thank you. The graphics are very well implemented. Nice work!

Reactions: laubak75

laubak75

Jan 8, 2010
Paris

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I like it very much, thank you. The graphics are very well implemented. Nice work!

Thank you !!! I am not good to draw graphics so I do my best ;)
PS: my wife is driving, my daughter is in the middle and it is me at back of the van ;)
Laurent.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, but I analized video with gameplay

thumbs uo for you!

that funny game.thanks.... did you do with unity ?