[AAA - DEVELOPERS ONLY]- Invite to buy Sandstone OnePlus One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

uccollab

Dec 30, 2013
Carbonia
Hi there, XDA's developers :)

I'm Simone, one of the latest storm of invites winner and I won one invite to buy a 64GB SandStone Black OnePus One. Tragically right now I don't have the money to buy it but, as you may know, OnePlus send you two more invites after you buy one phone, so I decided to solve my problem in this way:

-First invite: to my girlfriend, in order to give me more time to buy the OPO
-Second Invite: i'll use it to buy my personal OPO
-THIRD INVITE: I'll just give it to one developer of XDA in order to improve his work and demonstrate him my gratitude, cause i've always loved the developers work.

I'm coming from a LG Nexus 4 and a Acer Iconia A500, so i'm enough informed of all the projects and main roms that this site offers. So in order to have this invite just read:
1: write in the message your developer-team name, the projects you're actually working on and the projects you've already put on XDA (with links it's better).
2: write the reason why you need a OPO to continue your projects

Just this, i'll explore the thread (maybe it'll take even a couple of week, cause this is the routine: order the OPO-->wait for shipping-->wait for invites-->blahbla...)

P.S: no post of common users like "pls give me an invite!" because this OPO it's for developing use, not for personal.
P.P.S: please don't spam or flood the thread, If you even post the same thing two times you'll be automatically excluded from this "contest"
P.P.P.S: no complains. I won't ask in private for money or other secret **** like that and it's my right to choose the developer. So just don't cry if you made a ROM that make xposed avaibale with ART, Dalvik, Llamas, Burritos or whatever and I decide to give the invite to a developer that made a simple rom that I just enjoyed on my phones.
P.P.P.P.S: cyanogenmod team (obviously) excluded, but not rom that have cyanogen base :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there, XDA's developers :)

I'm Simone, one of the latest storm of invites winner and I won one invite to buy a 64GB SandStone Black OnePus One. Tragically right now I don't have the money to buy it but, as you may know, OnePlus send you two more invites after you buy one phone, so I decided to solve my problem in this way:

-First invite: to my girlfriend, in order to give me more time to buy the OPO
    -Second Invite: i'll use it to buy my personal OPO
    -THIRD INVITE: I'll just give it to one developer of XDA in order to improve his work and demonstrate him my gratitude, cause i've always loved the developers work.

I'm coming from a LG Nexus 4 and a Acer Iconia A500, so i'm enough informed of all the projects and main roms that this site offers. So in order to have this invite just read:
    1: write in the message your developer-team name, the projects you're actually working on and the projects you've already put on XDA (with links it's better).
    2: write the reason why you need a OPO to continue your projects

Just this, i'll explore the thread (maybe it'll take even a couple of week, cause this is the routine: order the OPO-->wait for shipping-->wait for invites-->blahbla...)

P.S: no post of common users like "pls give me an invite!" because this OPO it's for developing use, not for personal.
    P.P.S: please don't spam or flood the thread, If you even post the same thing two times you'll be automatically excluded from this "contest"
    P.P.P.S: no complains. I won't ask in private for money or other secret **** like that and it's my right to choose the developer. So just don't cry if you made a ROM that make xposed avaibale with ART, Dalvik, Llamas, Burritos or whatever and I decide to give the invite to a developer that made a simple rom that I just enjoyed on my phones.
    P.P.P.P.S: cyanogenmod team (obviously) excluded, but not rom that have cyanogen base :p
    Hi :)
    I'm the developer of KING's Kernel that brings stability and features to my Samsung Galaxy S Advance (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2747085). The problem is that my s advance is now almost dead and I need a new phone. I want to build my KING'S Kernel for Oneplus One when I'll get it

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk
    @uccollab, we got a sorted list here for giving invites away. The list is ranked, so that developers will get invites first, after that those with most contribution. You can see that KINGbabasula is on that list, so you can give your invite to him.