[Q] New S4 what ROM would be closest to stock with tweaks and additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

molitar

Mar 10, 2009
Google Pixel Fold
I have purchased a phone from a private individual that appears to be a brand spanking new Samsung Galaxy S4. What ROM would you recommend? Currently I am running M.O.A.R. ROM for my SG3 phone at this time. I really prefer not to have a slimmed down ROM but one that adds more control and features like MOAR but still has the stock appearance otherwise.

Last edited:

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Flash them all and find out. Do your research. So you know Verizon Roms work on sprint. Just have to take a few extra steps.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

molitar

Mar 10, 2009
Google Pixel Fold
I am asking what is a ROM that has added features with nothing removed that is pretty much stock. In other words a stock ROM that has added battery tweaks, volume tweaks, wifi hotspot, in call recorder, and other additional features but without removing anything. I tried to do a search but unlike SG3 none really describe themselves like this. I had two choices in SG3 the People's ROM and M.O.A.R.

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

EFM
Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.