[Q] "Start Timer" Command Not working?

Search This thread

Jay_uk1185

Aug 28, 2011
Solihull
Guys,

When I tell my G Watch to "start a timer for x minutes" it drops me back to the menu to pick an alarm time (with no relevance on the time its focussed on.)

I'm using a Galaxy Nexus with it at the moment, because my N5 is with LG for a repair, so is anyone else seeing this? Is it possibly because of the Galaxy Nexus not setting the timer properly (like the old way it would try and set an alarm, not a timer, that was recently fixed on 4.4?)

Cheers,
Jay.

barkside

Oct 16, 2010
When I tell my G Watch to "start a timer for x minutes" it drops me back to the menu to pick an alarm time (with no relevance on the time its focussed on.)

This is a problem with mine also. Paired with HTC One S (Liberty S4 ROM). Very annoying. Setting an alarm works fine, and setting a timer by touch works also...

Jay_uk1185

Aug 28, 2011
Solihull
This is a problem with mine also. Paired with HTC One S (Liberty S4 ROM). Very annoying. Setting an alarm works fine, and setting a timer by touch works also...

Glad its not just me! My Nexus 5 should be back with me today, so hopefully that will solve the problem, as I think its because this GNex hasn't had the updated way of setting timers from Voice commands.

Jay