4.3 on gsm prepaid

Search This thread

plh233391

before the 4.3 up update I had no problems running my phone in T-Mobile prepaid as it came Sim unlocked now that I updated it says non-verizon Sim is there any fix to this I've been searching and haven't found and answer yet thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
before the 4.3 up update I had no problems running my phone in T-Mobile prepaid as it came Sim unlocked now that I updated it says non-verizon Sim is there any fix to this I've been searching and haven't found and answer yet thanks in advance

Did you switch your phone to global mode?

plh233391

Yes I did

huakiennb

Apr 6, 2011
I also have problems with gsm sim. I've updated to Android 4.3, but not using DC data connection: (

mrgj

Dec 8, 2011

is your phone is working on tmobile after the update? I think "non verizon sim" always shoed up when powering on