Hand strap case?

Search This thread

YoungSkeezy

Jan 9, 2011
Really looking for a case that makes it so I can hold my tablet with one hand and use my stylus easily... I used the search with no luck.... Anyone?

For reference, if you've ever been to a Verizon store you'll see all of them using it with their iPad

The ones on Amazon have awful reviews and look cheap as hell

Thanks in advance gents!

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Really looking for a case that makes it so I can hold my tablet with one hand and use my stylus easily... I used the search with no luck.... Anyone?

For reference, if you've ever been to a Verizon store you'll see all of them using it with their iPad

Thanks in advance gents!

Zenus Lettering Diary for Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has a strap.

The Zenus Vintage With Signage Diary for Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has one also.

$_12.JPG

Last edited:

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids

Thanks in advance gents!

I like this one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F6N3LZC/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use it more than my keyboard case...

Naith32

Mar 9, 2009

Thanks in advance gents!

I bought this one from Amazon UK the other month: http://www.amazon.co.uk/MoKo-Samsun...qid=1397850078&sr=8-1&keywords=moko+10.1+2014

Very pleased with it (Also bought a 'Moko' case for my Note 8.0 and that has a strap and is good too)