Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Last edited:

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
THANKS!

Cool looks good!

[REQ] Can you make this one Without sun and the boot logo in middle of screen and Text Windows Mobile not Vista.

I don´t like Vista:D

Attachments

• 625255991.jpg
    625255991.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 696

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth

Cool looks good!

[REQ] Can you make this one Without sun and the boot logo in middle of screen and Text Windows Mobile not Vista.

I don´t like Vista:D

@jaguaralani: YEEHA BIG THX!!!!!:D

allah 3alik ya basha ya rafe3 rasna
thank you so much and hope you go on :)

Mates...........
Thank you all ...........

dkl_uk

Jul 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
It's not just yours...

but I just can't get these things to work on the O2 HD2 with the latest ROM from the HTC website.

I've tried to install the cabs from other developers and nothing changes. Stock blue background with white 'O2' logo, then bright orange with 'Windows' logo.

Is there something else I should be installing to enable this in the startup sequence?

dkl_uk

Jul 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
these are not ROM-SPECIFIC, perhaps O2 has its own changes in its devices !
That's what I thought jaguaralani as the other animated boot thread suggested it was as simple as installing a cab just like yours.

I have used the Advanced Config to force LEO_animated.gif as both the boot and carrier loading screens - the first remains as the blue O2 logo but the second is now a static version of your fire gif.

It's a shame this as your fire boot screen looked absolutely epic.

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
That's what I thought jaguaralani as the other animated boot thread suggested it was as simple as installing a cab just like yours.

I have used the Advanced Config to force LEO_animated.gif as both the boot and carrier loading screens - the first remains as the blue O2 logo but the second is now a static version of your fire gif.

It's a shame this as your fire boot screen looked absolutely epic.

Go through your Windows Folder, look for the original screens, change the names of my screens accordingly, overwrite them using resco explorer or total commander

AvRS

Dec 21, 2009
I've found by trying another animated bootscreen that the O2 devices don't use the welcomehead.192.png file but the welcomehead.png file so this is the one that needs to be replaced. I tried editing the cab of the other one I used and it didn't work as I have no idea what I'm doing but if these can be edited to replace that file then in theory it should work. I'll happily test this out if you like?

AvRS

Dec 21, 2009
That's where the other one is going wrong then, thanks for clearing that up I'll try yours now :)