[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Comando156

Mar 21, 2010
Kansas City
Exactly what I was trying to say. I don't mess with the RGB values but as for the gamas mine are low too. I like my setup tho fits me well!
4608ad30-0426-8173.jpg
4608ad30-0428-80b8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

What font is that?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
Why do you always add pointless comments and complaints that have already been addressed? It's an upstream issue and would take a lot of work especially since alias is doing this basically alone. If you would spend as much time reading as complaining it would save everyone headaches. Or spend the time learning to develop and fix all the things you seem to think you are entitled to

Wasn't aware that posts on a forum gave people headaches. If that's your case, you may want to get some priorities straightened out.

I simply gave my input - which a lot of other people do, too - and most of it was just small blurbs about something I noticed.

So take an Advil and get over it.

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
Reactions: xopher.hunter

DrKaotica

Feb 18, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I've only read back a few pages so hopefully I'm not repeating anything.. but does anyone else's build number still say build 32 after flashing 33? The data toggle option is now there so I'm not too worried.. just wondering

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

riceknight

Jan 30, 2008
Getting some random reboots over the past two days after a clean install.... Am I the only one or should I try wiping and reinstalling?

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
Found it. :)
http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/c/36/

Still rocking cm9 beta 2, but I think once Milestone 5 is released, I'm gonna give AOKP another go. Anyone mind posting the normal CM9 boot ani though? Unicorns just aren't my thing :p

Don't bash me but what is exactly is this? Is this something to get the EpicMTD nightlies or something? Pardon my ignorance and excuse me fa getting off topic but I would really like ta know.

Whats a phone thats not rooted? Root it or stay stuck on stupid!!!

Alias8818

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Thank you for the update notice.

LTE data toggle should be WiMax instead since the Epic doesn't even have an LTE radio...

Also what's up with b34?

If I didn't know this already, I shouldn't be compiling a ROM for you all.
And since you want to be rude and tell people about taking pills... have yourself a chill pill :)
#noanger

New build, in case no one knew o_O
http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases/_/build-34-r19

P.S. Why aren't we officially supported?! ):

As mentioned, its going through some proper channels.
There are some pieces of code I edit manually that enables ours and disables others.
I have to figure out a way to make both happy before we can be joyously supported.

Annnnddd further more. There are a few of you that appear to feel you are entitled to the work I do.
Maybe a reminder is needed... I don't get paid for this. This is not my job.
I have a life, which you are merely included in because you click the download button on the work I've shared.
You are not entitled to it, its a privilege.
If I had the choice to take that privilege away, some of you would no longer have it.
Be grateful for what life and people give to you, it all can be taken away.

Last edited:

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Thank you for the update notice.

If I didn't know this already, I shouldn't be compiling a ROM for you all.
And since you want to be rude and tell people about taking pills... have yourself a chill pill :)
#noanger

As mentioned, its going through some proper channels.
There are some pieces of code I edit manually that enables ours and disables others.
I have to figure out a way to make both happy before we can be joyously supported.

Annnnddd further more. There are a few of you that appear to feel you are entitled to the work I do.
I have a life, which you are merely included in because you click the download button on the work I've shared.
If I had the choice to take that privilege away, some of you would no longer have it.

Truth. We all thank you for the time you spend doing this, as I know that the manual parts are no fun. Once you get it all set up, I'm sure the device specific stuff will be automated, and cut down the amount of work you have to do.

~E.R.A.

Reactions: mrcollpepper

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Don't bash me but what is exactly is this? Is this something to get the EpicMTD nightlies or something? Pardon my ignorance and excuse me fa getting off topic but I would really like ta know.

This is just like the CM gerrit. Its the code review system where people submit code patches, and other people review and accept and merge, or deny.

Its so teams can decide on changes together. Its like a live change log, hat let's you see what has been submitted, what has been merged, and all that.

~E.R.A.

Reactions: CASHVILLEBOS

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
Truth. We all thank you for the time you spend doing this, as I know that the manual parts are no fun. Once you get it all set up, I'm sure the device specific stuff will be automated, and cut down the amount of work you have to do.

~E.R.A.

This is just like the CM gerrit. Its the code review system where people submit code patches, and other people review and accept and merge, or deny.

Its so teams can decide on changes together. Its like a live change log, hat let's you see what has been submitted, what has been merged, and all that.

~E.R.A.

Thank you on both post....

Reactions: zanderman112

Tomcat5

Aug 17, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware

I very much appreciate the work you do on this ROM. Keep in mind that even, the small percentage who do feel entitled to your work would still suffer if you didn't do it, like people who purposely live on welfare. Take the bad with the good but the vast majority are very happy to have you here serving up great AOKP goodness and helping to keep the Epic community we have here alive and well.

Sent from my Phone with An App

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Just a heads up... all y'all might wanna change yalls build.prop VM.heap and all that jazz from 142 to 92 and the value 48 to 32. This well lower the ram significantly. I usually boot with around 160 being used and its down to 140mbs in the running services so a significant increase. Hopefully alias will implement this in future builds.

Reactions: CASHVILLEBOS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts