viber calling not working on galaxy player ??

Search This thread

omaroe666

Feb 10, 2012
Zutphen
Hi guys, i was wondering why viber is only working half on galaxy player you can only send messages but you can't call because there is no sound coming out of the phone?? sorry for my very bad english but can this be fixed :(

ministerjee

Mar 14, 2011
was the viper side loaded ontot he device? because it doesn't show up in g-play.how was you able to install it without the code that comes in text msg.?

tokics

Dec 18, 2011
Installing viber !

Hi guys, i was wondering why viber is only working half on galaxy player you can only send messages but you can't call because there is no sound coming out of the phone?? sorry for my very bad english but can this be fixed :(

Use your logic ! Download viber from 4 shared, input your sim in a phone whatever
Install viber in player ( Galaxy) and start it. Then choose your country and input your phone number. When the sms arrives in the other phone just simply enter it in galaxy with viber. Tap continue and sync. Phonebook entries from gmail who has viber will be shown. Enjoy calling and messaging as in any android phone !

omaroe666

Feb 10, 2012
Zutphen
i got it working a LONG time ago but the calling doesn't work good over 3g only wifi and i knew how to install it and activate it.

jamaljan

Oct 15, 2011
i've viber for calling. it works. and i can send sms as well from it.

i think its just like skype or just an IM, that is if ur using it on SMP. If ur using it on phone, then its another story.