[Q] Where can i get the Stock v20f_00.kdz for SU760

Search This thread

FitseMan

Oct 9, 2013
Addis Ababa
i had enough of the 4.0.4 slowness and got back to the v10 rom. though its very smooth i still cant install some apps. so i needed gb. the links are almost all dead, downloaded a file that's 427 megabytes, though the update wont get past 15%. where can i get a legit copy to complete the upgrade?

DiveNNN

Dec 13, 2013
i had enough of the 4.0.4 slowness and got back to the v10 rom. though its very smooth i still cant install some apps. so i needed gb. the links are almost all dead, downloaded a file that's 427 megabytes, though the update wont get past 15%. where can i get a legit copy to complete the upgrade?

try another kernel it will speed up your phone

FitseMan

Oct 9, 2013
Addis Ababa
been there tried that stuff!

try another kernel it will speed up your phone

ya i installed a custom rom from OptimusRS and flashed a kernel that oc'ed my phone to 1.4ghz but still it's slow:mad:, i mean it wont even speed up at that clock speed??? just as i flashed it antutu said i had a score of 13249. i installed viber, whatsapp, instagram and updated the facebook app and installed some casual games and its the same old story. slow as hell!!! i feel the vibrations and ringtone but its still in whatever i was doing, think they call it ghost call. antutu said now i have a score of 3000. since there is no other phone comin my way for now i want to see it go faster consistently not for the first 24 hours. is there any ginger bread rom other than the lg links? tried the vietnams link to 4shared and it dont work. saw a google drive link will try that.

DiveNNN

Dec 13, 2013
ya i installed a custom rom from OptimusRS and flashed a kernel that oc'ed my phone to 1.4ghz but still it's slow:mad:, i mean it wont even speed up at that clock speed??? just as i flashed it antutu said i had a score of 13249. i installed viber, whatsapp, instagram and updated the facebook app and installed some casual games and its the same old story. slow as hell!!! i feel the vibrations and ringtone but its still in whatever i was doing, think they call it ghost call. antutu said now i have a score of 3000. since there is no other phone comin my way for now i want to see it go faster consistently not for the first 24 hours. is there any ginger bread rom other than the lg links? tried the vietnams link to 4shared and it dont work. saw a google drive link will try that.

that is problem facbeook is slowing your phone as hell try donwloading grenify from Google play and hibernate all apps and about overclocking try setting you speed to 1008 but change governor and schedule(hotplug and cfq are best).Best rom to use daily for me is p-vlad's gpcr try it. ;)

FitseMan

Oct 9, 2013
Addis Ababa
Am truin it

that is problem facbeook is slowing your phone as hell try donwloading grenify from Google play and hibernate all apps and about overclocking try setting you speed to 1008 but change governor and schedule(hotplug and cfq are best).Best rom to use daily for me is p-vlad's gpcr try it. ;)

Ok i just instleed it, will report soon