[ROM] DNA_GB 3.3.3 V21E base with tweaks for performance [/5/5/2012]

Search This thread

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
echo 1400000000 > /proc/opperator

Thanx got it working although really weird my phone gets unstable at 1.4ghz yet completely fine at 1.3959ghz rofl :D,is there some way to make that my permanent max cpu or someway to easily make it that high like a widget that runs the code etc?

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Also i redid a quadrant test an got 4250ish but i wanna know how that guy earlier got 4660 his cpu was really similar but his i/o was so bloody fast how did he do it,i just wanna find ways to make my phone super fast i dont really care about battery

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Also i redid a quadrant test an got 4250ish but i wanna know how that guy earlier got 4660 his cpu was really similar but his i/o was so bloody fast how did he do it,i just wanna find ways to make my phone super fast i dont really care about battery

Depends when i do things right people complain i knew the I/O was bloody fast on my first build because i did not implement the smoothness patch. But if you go back a few you will see people comparing my rom to thiaiz and saying his stock launcher feels smooth as butter. What they fail to understand is having the smoothness for the launcher decreases 50% of your roms speed. But then again i have to listen to what people say right. So no matter what you do you can't win in rom making.. People want this want that. In the end you just go ahead and make it i however am clever lol... I am using my old v1 and i put back all the apps and default framework and am loving it stock smooth and fast as shizzle...

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Depends when i do things right people complain i knew the I/O was bloody fast on my first build because i did not implement the smoothness patch. But if you go back a few you will see people comparing my rom to thiaiz and saying his stock launcher feels smooth as butter. What they fail to understand is having the smoothness for the launcher decreases 50% of your roms speed. But then again i have to listen to what people say right. So no matter what you do you can't win in rom making.. People want this want that. In the end you just go ahead and make it i however am clever lol... I am using my old v1 and i put back all the apps and default framework and am loving it stock smooth and fast as shizzle...

Well in quadrant im scoring like 2000 higher than stock so im happy,as long as my phone makes my friends iphones look **** :D

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Uh Oh, these last few days i have been commenting etc i have been using 3g which worked but now i'm back home with wifi my phone cant connect, it says error when i hit turn on wifi is this part of the kernel or the rom im using your RTL version and titan kernel i dont want to give up either of them cause they r da best is there any way i can fix this?

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Nvm i downloaded a different version of titan kernel all good XD But now i need some more help(sorry for being the biggest noob) now i cant OC past 1.2ghz i reput the opperator.ko and symsearch.ko at the right spot and i rebooted and i did insmod /system/lib/modules/symsearch.ko and this is what i got:"failed (exec format error)" any ideas on what to do

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Uh Oh, these last few days i have been commenting etc i have been using 3g which worked but now i'm back home with wifi my phone cant connect, it says error when i hit turn on wifi is this part of the kernel or the rom im using your RTL version and titan kernel i dont want to give up either of them cause they r da best is there any way i can fix this?

If you read the first post it clearly states no kernel works on it but sammo has made a new kernel that might work on 20e.. and i would love to work more on v20e but it's a headache and this weekend i am going away to Birmingham to get to see my wifey and chill with her....

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Yea i know im a stupid noob anyways i got it working still XD so any1 on v20e(rtl version) u can use titan kernel v21d

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
i am not sure as of yet but sammo posted a new kernel i am using cm7 for now lol..

I like roms close
To stock like this rom and thaiz roms your xperia one was kool but no data or wifi for me and cynogen has no 3d :(

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
I like roms close
To stock like this rom and thaiz roms your xperia one was kool but no data or wifi for me and cynogen has no 3d :(

I understand it's just LG released so many difrrent kdz updates and no gc fix and the sick thing is almost all kernels in every version is slightly diffrent from each other which is pissing me off.. Where as every other device one kernel is universal for all versions..

Reactions: MANBEARPIG69

aminmzh

Jan 20, 2011
hi dear meemo...please make a kernal for dna rtl with more tweaks and oc!!!!can you change the all of the interface of the dna rtl and make this more graphical look like ice candy or amestris whom this roms are for galaxy note &galaxy s???? ...this roms are very graphical and its very very beatifull!!!!!!please try this...

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
I understand it's just LG released so many difrrent kdz updates and no gc fix and the sick thing is almost all kernels in every version is slightly diffrent from each other which is pissing me off.. Where as every other device one kernel is universal for all versions..

Yea lg should stick with microwaves and stuff,but i dont hate my O3D i mean i use it more than my laptop and everyone goes crazy if they see the 3D rofl,and im lucky i seem to get no ghost calls,no wifi,data dripping out(unless on faulty kernel)and my music plays fine plus i have found a great rom and kernel combo for my needs so im not an anti LG person but im not an extreme supporter this wil be my last lg phone although the lg optimus X4 looks interesting but samsung gs3 is prob gonna beat it in specs

m33ts4k0z

Jul 16, 2011
Örebro
Guys is anyone else having the same issue with DNA 2.0 as I do?

The adfree up doesnt work and after I choose boot normally it doesnt start up either. It shows that it's trying to determine if my hosts file is up to date and it searches for ever without any error or result.

I tried removing it using root explorer and installing it again from the market but its the same result.

Is this a known bug or?

EDIT: NM it looks like something went wrong the first time I flashed the ROM. I did it again and it worked. Thanks for another amazing ROM meemo!

Last edited:

zogu

May 5, 2011
Belgrade
Xiaomi Poco F3
I accidentally installed 20e and after that installed 21d without wipe and now i still have all this wierd languages and i think that rtl works? I don't know how to test it, but when i enable some of this keyboards i'm typing in opposite direction. It is easy to test....

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Monkeywoman

Dec 11, 2010
Ottawa
so I installed this rom coming from the prada 2.7.1. I installed twice for good measure. Phone boots up fine but it wont find my cell provider (chatr)

the base band version is L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1042.00

suggestions?

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
anybody have any idea how to overclock this to 1.4....i know it says no oc but i like to do it oc...i used the titan kernel which somebody posted on 1st or 2nd page with quadrant score but i am stuck at 1.2....and also anybody have any problem wit data speed... every time i get is E on status bar...i never get H or H+ something like that....anybody have any idea about this...

thank you

bether

Aug 28, 2010
Hi, 2Meemo23 your first rom DNA_GB 1.0 had more better and smoother of video recording. Unfortunatelly the second version of DNA_GB 2.0 records video choppy:-(
Your first DNA_GB is the BEST.

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Hi, 2Meemo23 your first rom DNA_GB 1.0 had more better and smoother of video recording. Unfortunatelly the second version of DNA_GB 2.0 records video choppy:-(
Your first DNA_GB is the BEST.

yes because i removed the sd booster tweak from the rom download sd booster and increase your kbs to 1024 and it will be fixed...

lazy boy you want to download the modules on the first page and place them in system/lib/modules then use terminal emulator and type echo 140000000 > /proc/opperator..

monkeywomen are you sure you didn't root froyo and install this because if so no gongerbread will work with froyo. you need to download a gingerbread kdz from the dev section and update.. or connect you phone to your pc use lg support tool and hit update..

Reactions: MANBEARPIG69

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
its says CANNO CREATE /PROC/OPPERATOR: DIRECTORY NONEXISTENT...ANY IDEA WHY....for overclock to 1.4...also which one should i download froyo, gingerbread or cm...far as i know i should download for gingerbread right...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DNA_GB 3.3.3 based on the new V21E

Very stable V21E rom with stock theme if you want a theme you can take the systemUI.apk and the Framework-res.apk out of the rom and use it in UOT to make your own theme..

Features:
    *Base: V21E..
    *Kernel: Stock kernel with ram management tweaks...
    *EXT 4 Ability
    *Battery Stats Fixed!
    *Performance tuning..
    *Speed tweaks
    *Smoothness Tweak added
    *Init.d support
    *SD Bosst
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Better video and image quailty..
    *Disabled all LG crap except flex..
    *Wifi fix (better management) now you can use any kernel...
    *Better video streaming..
    *Better screen transition very responsive..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *No apps installed (app installation is upto the end user)
    *Updated HTC Beats modules
    *Updated to True Bravia Engine...
    *Xloud Engine..

Kernel it takes are 21A kernels at the moment i have not changed anything just seems to work with 21A kernels untill lg release 21E source you will have to use 21A kernels..

How to Install:

This is a new base you cannot flash over V21D you must wipe everything before flashing this rom...

1. Download the rom duh..
    2. Put the rom in your SD Card.
    3. Boot into your recovery via rom manager.
    4. Make full wipes.
    5. Flash the rom.
    6. Let it start.
    7. After it has started and you set everything up download any 21A kernel and use it with DNA_GB 3.3.3..

Download Link to DNA 3.3.3:https://mega.co.nz/#!kY1hEDbY!o9aIaw7XQ9kMey9Sq6q9avmU17SbD08ZX12jUY4ki3k

Smart Flash: http://www.mediafire.com/?xyfdg1eldqpoukf

Use smart flash to install basebands without having to update via kdz..
    Meemo23's DNA_RTL

This one is for my fellow users on here that really need and want the RTL (Right to Left) support on their phones after trying so hard to make 21D support RTL i have given up and just made a rom based on 20E but the problem is you cannot use any kernels on it at all. You will have to wait until either i make a kernel for it. Or i can somehow like how i did for 21D is to fix premissions and stick the 21A wifi and bluettoth files in it and force it to work with any kernel... Other then that it is light weight and fast and smooth... My tweaks have been added to make it smoother ;) enjoy...

Features:
    *Base: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES V20E
    *Kernel: stock with ram tweaks (no OC, awesome rating for stock kernel)
    *Performance tuning..
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *FM Radio
    *Beats Audio with fixed audio modules (power amp working)
    *Bravia Engine..
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Deafult browser (Dolphin HD)
    *Transparent notification and circle battery bar..

Download Link:https://hotfile.com/dl/152002632/baae548/DNA_RTL.zip.html
    DNA_GB 2.0

Features:
    *Base: German V21D..
    *Kernel: Stock kernel with ram management tweaks...
    *EXT 4 Ability
    *Performance tuning..
    *Speed tweaks
    *Smoothness Tweak added
    *Init.d support
    *SD Bosst
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Updated HTC Beats modules
    *Updated to True Bravia Engine...
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Ad Free (for getting rid of annoying adds in games and apps)
    *Updated theme to ics with circle battery...
    *Changed deafult wallpaper and systemm wallpapers with new ones....
    *Prada system Ui and framework ( i got them from somebody's system dump which i will link.)

Download Link to Hotfile: https://hotfile.com/dl/152555743/8d791bf/DNA_GB_2.0.zip.html

DNA_GB 1.0

Features:
    *Base: German V21D..
    *Kernel: stock with ram tweaks (no OC, awesome rating for stock kernel)
    *Performance tuning..
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Beats Audio with fixed audio modules (power amp working)
    *Bravia Engine..
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Prada system Ui and framework ( i got them from somebody's system dump which i will link.)

Download Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/150307218/c95a2f1/DNA_GB.zip.html

Wallpapers from liquidbeats and dna beats.... https://hotfile.com/dl/150315897/5c08b81/LiquidBeats__DNA.rar.html
    here you are :

csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP920/AAREML/V20e_00/V20E_00.kdz

please do it for next version of DNA_GB.

TNX mate for attention!

I won't be updating this rom it will be called DNA_RTL lol it will be a new rom for People who need RTL at the mean time have a look at go keyboard last i checked i saw RTL settings in it.. You can use it till i make DNA_RTL
    Anyway to remove music in the status bar? I like this Rom. It's stable

go to music player click menu settings and untick the first box...