[sgt]-[discussion room] CyanogenMOD 9.0 by te4m[MTD][4.0.4]

how many people want this thread for discussion ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

partola1

Apr 17, 2010
Kiev
About compass

Hi, now i have last nightly build (from 21/4) on my P1000. Almost perfectly, but something is questionable. For example, magnetic field probe (compass) don't work for me completelly. Any help will be appreciate!

alroger

May 19, 2011
Deerfield Beach
OnePlus 6
Moto G Stylus 5G
PDroid Patched CM9 build

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I've compiled a PDroid - Privacy Protection patched CM9 for whoever wants to try it. I was using it in CM7, but took this long for something to come out for CM9. Right now the only way to have PDroid working is patching the CM9 source and compiling it with PDroid support.
It's in testing phase, but seems to work nicely already.

It's a dream come true for privacy - a way to block all those strange permissions that apps require, without breaking the app. Worth taking a look!

My build post for downloads: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24986629&postcount=756

Cheers!

Last edited:

phlooke

Dec 18, 2011
London
Ladies and Gentlemen.
I've compiled a PDroid - Privacy Protection patched CM9 for whoever wants to try it. I was using it in CM7, but took this long for something to come out for CM9. Right now the only way to have PDroid working is patching the CM9 source and compiling it with PDroid support.

It's a dream come true for privacy - a way to block all those strange permissions that apps require, without breaking the app. Worth taking a look!

My build thread for downloads: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24986629&postcount=756

Cheers!

Sweet. I'll give this a try in a day or so..just wait for you to test it and fix any bugs :D

One question about install: this build has the necessary files - we flash ROM, then we simply need to install the app from market?

lzzrd

Oct 10, 2008
Bratislava
Any body else experiencing difficulties with Skype? I can log on, then when trying to call someone it automatically signs me out,, but app does not FC :confused:

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

_Derk_

Apr 28, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen.

My build post for downloads: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24986629&postcount=756

Cheers!

Just installed it and giving PDroid a try.
Until now everything looks smooth :)

Thanks,
Derk

Reactions: alroger

brunoisa10

Oct 17, 2007
Westende
testing the last nighty 21 th April

missing Settings > Interface > tablet tweaks (I liked to be able to hide home button, back button and recent in eaut build 15th April)

missing the Hide/show status bar on Power Menu (working on eaut's build)

except that : camera is working and GPS too

good work guys ;)

alroger

May 19, 2011
Deerfield Beach
OnePlus 6
Moto G Stylus 5G
testing the last nighty 21 th April

missing Settings > Interface > tablet tweaks (I liked to be able to hide home button, back button and recent in eaut build 15th April)

missing the Hide/show status bar on Power Menu (working on eaut's build)

You are testing the official cyanogenmod distribution. It doesn't have all the tweaks that the Te4m made, especially those Trebuchet tweaks by sbradymobile.

Only builds based on the sgt7 unofficial repository have those.

Reactions: brunoisa10

brunoisa10

Oct 17, 2007
Westende
yes i understand

I have the last trebuchet zip

when do you think I can check the TE4M last build ?
now when I flash the eaut's last build my physical button are no more working ! so I need to wait for a new build or to restock and reflash

alroger

May 19, 2011
Deerfield Beach
OnePlus 6
Moto G Stylus 5G
yes i understand

I have the last trebuchet zip

when do you think I can check the TE4M last build ?
now when I flash the eaut's last build my physical button are no more working ! so I need to wait for a new build or to restock and reflash

I don't know about official builds, everybody seems to be very busy.
I have been sharing and talking about my latest builds for the last few pages, if you interested.

brunoisa10

Oct 17, 2007
Westende
flashed your last build (alroger)

refound the tweaks from te4m : thanks

I have always this issue : my physical button are not working after installed te4m build after the CM9

so I have to restart all the installation , I never reflash the CM9 build , only the te4m in the future

alroger

May 19, 2011
Deerfield Beach
OnePlus 6
Moto G Stylus 5G
flashed your last build (alroger)

refound the tweaks from te4m : thanks

I have always this issue : my physical button are not working after installed te4m build after the CM9

so I have to restart all the installation , I never reflash the CM9 build , only the te4m in the future

You can turn the Capacitive (physical) buttons on and off in settings!

fragargon

Feb 14, 2011
I don't know about official builds, everybody seems to be very busy.
I have been sharing and talking about my latest builds for the last few pages, if you interested.

i m about to flash your latest Pdroid build... just a lil question.
As this is a p1000n tab build (i m aware about kernel) does it run jpz modem or the one you use from brazil??

alroger

May 19, 2011
Deerfield Beach
OnePlus 6
Moto G Stylus 5G
i m about to flash your latest Pdroid build... just a lil question.
As this is a p1000n tab build (i m aware about kernel) does it run jpz modem or the one you use from brazil??

This build will only flash the JPZ modem, which also works for me, when first convertind to MTD... after that, it won't change your modem anymore.

I'm using JP3, from the original P1000N GB stock. I have a feeling it works better and is more battery friendly... but it's just a feeling without any factual data. KM2 also works for me.
To flash a new modem is super easy. Just copy modem.bin to /radio on your tab.

Reactions: fragargon

fragargon

Feb 14, 2011
hi,

this is to report my experience.
I just flashed latest alroger build 22/04/2012 Pdroid.
As i m a lazy boy I just drag and drop boot.img from p1 build to p1LPdroid and resign.
copy this to my sdcard (external) in case of.... no need to computing everything need is in it. I just wipe dalvik and cache..
(in case don't forget to flashed latest gapps)
actually it s running and pdroid running on it testing...

so tks so much Alroger... now i can made my tab more deeper privacy room :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMOD 9.0 by TE4M NOW MTD!!!!!![4.0.4]

dear all,

this thread is created to seperate non development post inside the cm9 development thread and to keep it clean.

WHAT CAN BE POSTED HERE?
    -Related to cm9.0
    -problems during installation
    -Possibilities of bugs
    -All the noob questions

WHAT should not be posted?
    -thanks,thank you....
    -please do not report SAME BUG
    -Do not report if you are downloading new release (just download it and report bugs only)

CM9.0 THREAD
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1385153

HUMBEROS UPLOAD AREA
    http://www.humberos.com.br/p/android-ics.html

GREAT NOW WE HAVE OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES
    GSM- http://get.cm/?device=p1
    CDMA- http://get.cm/?device=p1c

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!!!!! NOW BUILDS ARE MTD (FOR MORE INFORMATION LOOK AT POST 2)

hit thanks if i helped you
    OK, just updated the fix on github.

Flash SystemUIFlash.zip for the clock.
    PDroid Patched CM9 build

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Cheers!
    Installation guide

PEOPLE NOW BUILDS ARE MTD!! FILE SYSTEM BE CAREFULL

FOR INSTALLING MTD BUILD IT IS [MUST] COMPULSORY TO RESTOCK[ FOLLOW TILL STEP 3]

DONOT!!!!!! RESTORE ANY OTHER BUILDS ON MTD BUILDS

IF WANT TO GO BACK TO GB RESTOCK IS AGAIN NEEDED!!!

1)RESTOCK to gingerbread by following overcome method
    www.teamovercome.net
    2)flash the overcome kernel 4.0 to convert the system to ext4 from the above website
    3)DOWNLOAD ANY ANY BUILD [OFFICIAL NIGHTLY OR SOMEONE ELSE BUILD]
    4)copy the zip to tab and then reboot into recovery
    5)wipe data,cache and dalvik cache
    6) a) if MTD build once u flash them mtd zip it boots into mtd recovery and U HAVE TO FLASH THE ZIP AGAIN
    b) if NON MTD just flash the zip
    7)reboot!!!!
    Ics camera apk attached:D:D

Hit as many as thanks you can hit