[Q] Looking for a DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
I guys, I'm new to the nexus 5, I just purchased it yesterday for my moms, I already rooted it and I'm looking to install a Rom, Now I know my rules and I should try all of them til I find one that suits her needs but since this is hers I don't have the time to try... so all I'm asking is a recommendation for a Rom to use as a Daily Driver, smooth, bugless, Not looking to offened anyone's work just from experience can someone please suggest one.

Thank you!

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I guys, I'm new to the nexus 5, I just purchased it yesterday for my moms, I already rooted it and I'm looking to install a Rom, Now I know my rules and I should try all of them til I find one that suits her needs but since this is hers I don't have the time to try... so all I'm asking is a recommendation for a Rom to use as a Daily Driver, smooth, bugless, Not looking to offened anyone's work just from experience can someone please suggest one.

Thank you!

first off, question do not go into general, they go into q&a. secondly, these threads are not allowed, but you already knew that, which makes you starting thus thread much worse off. oh, and i reported this thread. btw http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/help/best-rom-kernel-threads-t2477889

Reactions: nbell13 and crachel

crachel

Retired Senior Moderator
Jul 13, 2008
Texas
Reactions: nbell13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts