Installing a default Keyboard on a custom rom(Pardus 7.1)

Search This thread

D3va

Jun 17, 2013
I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard :) . Thank for reading :)

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard :) . Thank for reading :)

Did you download the emoji keyboard? Try switching to the lg one and then changing it in language and input ????

D3va

Jun 17, 2013
Is there a way to install the stock keyboard so I don't have to switch keyboard for emojis?

D3va

Jun 17, 2013
I installed the stock keyboard by uninstalling the ROM one in data/apps and than installing the stock one. That worked but I can't enable the keyboard in settings. Help please.