Google Drive w/ Titanium Backup?

Search This thread

skyhonor

Jun 24, 2013
Hello fellow XDA community!

I have no idea how to restore my app data with google drive using titanium back up. I backup my data before and it worked. I have 3 android devices, with titanium back up. When I sync to Remote Location: Titanium Back Up 4 on all three devices, only back-up using one device. The other two doesn't overwrite the previous/old data I had on them. I tried looking on youtube and google for tips. But to no avail, no luck. There doesn't seem to be a guide for how to restore using google drive. Please help, thank you again.

skyhonor

Jun 24, 2013

I have no idea how to restore my app data with google drive using titanium back up. I backup my data before and it worked. I have 3 android devices, with titanium back up. When I sync to Remote Location: Titanium Back Up 4 on all three devices, only back-up using one device. The other two doesn't overwrite the previous/old data I had on them. I tried looking on youtube and google for tips. But to no avail, no luck. There doesn't seem to be a guide for how to restore using google drive. Please help, thank you again.

bump

latenightchameleon

Jun 13, 2014
Toronto

You'd probably be better off contacting/emailing the dev, this doesn't sound like a device-specific problem.

Reactions: skyhonor

Bailx

Feb 24, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
i just was having the same problem... only bought the pro version for convenience of google drive, but not working when trying to move data to a diff. phone, hate to bug the developer about it if you had any further info.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You'd probably be better off contacting/emailing the dev, this doesn't sound like a device-specific problem.