How to remove IOS 7 from my galaxy young S5360

Search This thread

minoamine

Mar 15, 2014
Hi guys i really need your help in this issue ,i have instaled IOS 7 on my galaxy young and i found it really sock so i wanted to remove it for good and have back my original system of the phone but i don't know how to do so ;;; when i open my phone in recovery mode i get the written
<CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8> i tried many ways as in Odin i have the fail box all the time ;;;;

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
to start off with never use bootloader or pit files

if you get it wrong you will turn your phone into a paperweight!!

plus it looks like you are using a duos bootloader and a 5360 firmware anyway you only need pda csc and phone
if you are using 5360 they are all on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

odin you need to be in download mode but from that image it looks like you have connected it in download mode as it shows a connection

you have also ticked repartion - big mistake - again you are likely to turn your phone into a paperweight doing that
use odin 3.07 and the only thing that should be ticked is auto restart and F reset time

and only use pda phone and csc

if you have already repartitioned and it all went wrong and you cant get into download mode anymore you need to goto a phone repair shop and use a jtag

Last edited:
Reactions: minoamine

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013

plus it looks like you are using a duos bootloader and a 5360 firmware anyway you only need pda csc and phone
if you are using 5360 they are all on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

odin you need to be in download mode but from that image it looks like you have connected it in download mode as it shows a connection

you have also ticked repartion - big mistake - again you are likely to turn your phone into a paperweight doing that
use odin 3.07 and the only thing that should be ticked is auto restart and F reset time

if you have already repartitioned and it all went wrong and you cant get into download mode anymore you need to goto a phone repair shop and use a jtag

I've been ticking re-partition and using .pit file for the part year and a half. No problems though.

Reactions: minoamine

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
Hi guys i really need your help in this issue ,i have instaled IOS 7 on my galaxy young and i found it really sock so i wanted to remove it for good and have back my original system of the phone but i don't know how to do so ;;; when i open my phone in recovery mode i get the written
<CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8> i tried many ways as in Odin i have the fail box all the time ;;;;

How, the heck did you get IOS 7 on galaxy Y? Using which ROM?

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu

minoamine

Mar 15, 2014
SSN ; S5360GSMH firmware

my SSN ; S5360GSMH wich u don't have

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
my SSN ; S5360GSMH wich u don't have

dont know what you mean - what stock firmware do you use as from your screenshot it shows ddlk2

if you cant find it on my firmware thread it will be on sammobile.com/firmwares if it exists and is current

the latest firmware for you would be ddmd1 which you can get from my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've been ticking re-partition and using .pit file for the part year and a half. No problems though.