Should I buy it?

Search This thread

NestorC

Nov 11, 2013
Hi guys, I would be grateful if you could share your experience with me about it, is it usable or it lags too much, have too much bugs or something, is it worth to buy or not, I dont want to throw my money? I got XSP a couple months ago, so I would like to got a watch too, I guess it should pair without problem. What is really important to me, is it possible to read whole message on e-mail, gmail app or something like that? Because I wanted to make some notes and read them from my watch, is it possible? Thanks for answers :)

-Starman-

Jun 16, 2011
Near Paris
I've got mine since a couple of weeks and I really like it, battery life is much better than I expected and I haven't got any major issue. With the GMail app you can read the whole message (text only) but if you want to create notes, you'd better use the Smart Note app, it's free, made by Sony (I think...) and the notes are sent to your watch which means that even with bluetooth off, you can still read your notes on the watch.

Reactions: NestorC

Tonio78370

Mar 5, 2009
Near Paris
You should be aware that there's lag on the commands as any BT device. Still I find it the best. I have a SW1 and a Pebble too but it's the SW2 that I use. Best looks, best finish and better usability. I'm gonna get killed for this but the pebble looks and feels like a cheapo compared to the Sony :thumbup:

Envoyé depuis mon SM-N9005

lexman098

Aug 15, 2012
I've got mine since a couple of weeks and I really like it, battery life is much better than I expected and I haven't got any major issue. With the GMail app you can read the whole message (text only) but if you want to create notes, you'd better use the Smart Note app, it's free, made by Sony (I think...) and the notes are sent to your watch which means that even with bluetooth off, you can still read your notes on the watch.

Don't forget Tiny Tasks! It syncs your Google tasks (notes) for viewing on the watch. It does require the bt connection though.

[/shameless plug]

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

necr0manser

May 11, 2014
Edmonton
Now thinking about buying this too, i have a question. When I play music on the phone, can I actually change the track, volume, etc. directly from the sw2?

NestorC

Nov 11, 2013
Thank you guys for help, I will buy it in a couple of weeks with the cheaper band. I need to ask you also, have you faced the problem about watch where his right side fell out of frame? Seen it somewhere on forum i guess.

necr0manser

May 11, 2014
Edmonton
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

There's an app for poweramp, I didn't test it though, but it's available.

You always have the "watchface" to check time without having to touch it.
As for sun, I didn't have any issue under direct sunlight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should be aware that there's lag on the commands as any BT device. Still I find it the best. I have a SW1 and a Pebble too but it's the SW2 that I use. Best looks, best finish and better usability. I'm gonna get killed for this but the pebble looks and feels like a cheapo compared to the Sony :thumbup:

Envoyé depuis mon SM-N9005

Don't forget Tiny Tasks! It syncs your Google tasks (notes) for viewing on the watch. It does require the bt connection though.

[/shameless plug]

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk