[ROM][UPDATE][v2] OJ_Mod_v2::[CM7 based]

Search This thread

freakyfriday

Mar 8, 2012
with your girlfriend
freakyfriday, ronakmacchi, and all others......:)
V2 released...........:D:D:D:D
Sorry for making you wait....:p Now here u go...for v2..!!

As freakyfriday said....i made a flashable zip for oj_mod_v1 for Alarm Time Fix...:D
Enjoyyyy!!!
Firstly thanks for credits. :) I only gave little suggestions...
ALL credit goes to you :) for your wonderful work.
Screen shots are amazing :D still din't try due to exams...
Very nice rom :) thankssss

And thanks for the V1 bug fix... :)

galaxymny

Mar 8, 2012
V2 flashing was flawless and everything went smooth. Boot animation is cool as well as new theme and design. Maybe a bit too dark for my taste. I'm very fond of V2.

However, as previously noted wifi is not working. A wifi connection can be established and wireless and network will show "connected" under the selected wifi network in the wifi settings submenu. But still, wifi will not work.

freakyfriday

Mar 8, 2012
with your girlfriend
Can u make flashable update.zip for all these in V1 ---

Alarm bug
Walkman FC fix
Movable home icon in launcher (btw is that included in V2 ? )
Audio para4.csv music tweak
Mega Bass Enhancement Tweak
Font of V2

Plzzzz make it..if you have free time..
I'll wait a long time if u want but plz don't forget :) :)

Reactions: JoK€R

massaro33

Dec 17, 2011
mostar
Mr.Oj very good rom, but must say that t9 dialer not working, and there is no messaging. Other things works just fine. One big + for ur work and ty

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

KoperKiller

Oct 10, 2011
Bogota
I kindly suggest you to remove root explorer. It's a paid app and that's illegal. Is for your good.
The rest of the ROM looks awesome :D:D:D:D:D

domes

Jul 10, 2011
Nice Rom. Nice UI and fonts. Message [Mms apk] is missing but no problem can be installed via root explorer. Thanks for your effort OJ

radnou974

Jan 15, 2012
Saint-suzanne
The rotation can't be disabled, rotate everytime. wifi not working not have mms.apk debug mode USB don't work when i try to install apk file.

Shuvo_bd

Sep 16, 2011
Dhaka
Awesome UI, man, great theming, i think OJ u didnt recognize me, its Mosabbir Ahmad from the galaxy mini pop fb group. its been quite long since we see u there. keep it up. i dont have any rotation problem, nd wifi is not available here, just one thing, sms app is missing, nd if u decide to remove root explorer, then plz consider FX file explorer , thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

just extracted Mms.apk from squads rc5.7 nd pused it through root explorer, but the icon looks not same as urs as shown on the screenshot. plz extract the one u r having and upload it, or release a patch nd how did u get the google search color white on screenshot?? mine is blue.

Shuvo_bd

Sep 16, 2011
Dhaka
found another issue besides wifi, Music playing distortion, while playing music and locking and unlocking the device. its the kernel problem, may be u used Old squadzone kernel, coz new karnel doesnt have this problem, plz include new one from cyanmobile or u can use subsyke or mebitek karnel. these also have no issue with music distorsion. thanks, nd waiting for ur answer.

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
Awesome UI, man, great theming, i think OJ u didnt recognize me, its Mosabbir Ahmad from the galaxy mini pop fb group. its been quite long since we see u there. keep it up. i dont have any rotation problem, nd wifi is not available here, just one thing, sms app is missing, nd if u decide to remove root explorer, then plz consider FX file explorer , thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

just extracted Mms.apk from squads rc5.7 nd pused it through root explorer, but the icon looks not same as urs as shown on the screenshot. plz extract the one u r having and upload it, or release a patch nd how did u get the google search color white on screenshot?? mine is blue.

Oh...so u r mosabbir...thnx for the appreciation....i will surely give u an update zip about the missing things and explorer...will remove the root explorer and include a new one..
Will try fx file explorer...:)
Actually, i modded all the gapps but while repacking them i forgot to add them to the rom and so i added the old ones...so the color of google search remained blue...sorry for that..:p
Will surely give that update...:)

OJ

Dec 31, 2011
Pune
Can u make flashable update.zip for all these in V1 ---

Alarm bug
Walkman FC fix
Movable home icon in launcher (btw is that included in V2 ? )
Audio para4.csv music tweak
Mega Bass Enhancement Tweak
Font of V2

Plzzzz make it..if you have free time..
I'll wait a long time if u want but plz don't forget :) :)

Will make a flashable zip too...but only for u...wont share it here on xda...
Mega bass is already there in v1..

Shuvo_bd

Sep 16, 2011
Dhaka
Onkar, status bar pull down is too laggy for me and anyone else experience that?? also while someone call, the ringtone is playing is distorted too. dont knw im the one who is facing it or not, and onkar, how can i have the default wallpaper?? i changed my wall nd now want to have the default one, but not finding it anywhere :-(

freakyfriday

Mar 8, 2012
with your girlfriend
Onkar, status bar pull down is too laggy for me and anyone else experience that?? also while someone call, the ringtone is playing is distorted too. dont knw im the one who is facing it or not, and onkar, how can i have the default wallpaper?? i changed my wall nd now want to have the default one, but not finding it anywhere :-(
Its inherited from RC 5.7...So only squad can help us by fixing it..

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

You mean the wallpaper from screen shots on the main page?
Well its not included in the rom...its downloaded from wallpaper.CC :)
There are many other cool wallpapers at that site.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom has cm7 rc5.7 as base. So, maximum credit goes to Squadzone for his great rom. Thanks to him.
    rom_logo.jpg

Introduction : I have modified Squad's Cm7 as my and ur likings...In this rom i played with its UI and made the UI awesome...hope u will like it....
    Main Features:.
    1.Added Legacy Launcher(Fully Modified by me;)).
    2.Added Mega Bass Enhancement Tweak.
    3.Added Walkman Player(Stable one) music player..
    4.Themed all apks.:).
    5.Optimized all apks.:).
    6.Added some Powe saving, performance, ram optimization tweaks both in init.d and in buld.prop.:).
    7.Added new Near about 200 ringtones+All are optimized:D:D.
    8.All Icons I have modded to look as HoneyComb!!!.
    9.Added Latest Gapps-Google Play this time..:).
    10.Added a new Boot Animation and Boot Splash..
    11.Added "audio para4.csv" new music tweak to the rom...
    12.New analog clock modded by me...i just made a little theme in Honeycomb clock..:).
    13.All Fonts Changed....look at the screenshots..
    14.I reduced the width of soft buttons on status bar...so that u could get more space on the bar..in that, i just removed extra space around the buttons..
    15.And the most important....UI. I have made honeycomb like UI(not fully):D (See the screenshots):):):D.
    16.Removed file manager and added Root Explorer as default file manager.:D.
    ScreenShots:.
    UI:.
    Homescreen.png
    App_drawer.png
    dialer.png
    lock_screen.png
    Analog_clock.png
    status_bar.png
    Settings.png
    Popup.png

screenshot_1333980629397.png

Music Player:.
    music.png
    music1.png
    Other:.
    legacy_launcher_settings.png
    Launcher Settings.
    abot_phone.png
    About Phone.
    clock_time.png
    Clock Fixed!!!.

Downloads Section:
    ::OJ_Mod_v1
    >Clock Fix For V1

::OJ_Mod_v2
    >Fix_V2
    In this fix: New file explorer and mms.apk added.:)

Also, thanks to freakyfriday...:) as he helped me a lot with his suggestions...:)
    Instructions(How to Flash):.
    1.Download file from given link..
    2.Copy it to SD-card..
    3.Go to recovery mode. (Only custom recoveries).
    4.Wipe data (must)..
    5.Wipe cache (must)..
    6.Then choose zip from sd card..
    5.Zip will be flashed....and then reboot..
    6.Enjoy OJMod.....
    [Note: Please do flash this rom correctly as given in instructions.....coz..some people flash the rom wrongly and then get force closes..and then they call my rom buggy...so plzz...cooperate..].
    Howz my Rom??? Is it Nice???.
    Then Plzzzz press THANKS...:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    Gud work onkar :)
    Keep up the work :D

†ђąηk ўσυ ...Vishal...:).:):D
    heya onkar.. awesome work.. but smart keyboard pro is a paid app right? better to remove that.. :)
    anyways keep up ur good work.. while i m gonna leave these.. ;)

Hey kp....meeting u after a long time...:)...thanks man...this is only bcoz of u bro..:) u tought me these things...thanks to u for that...
    N what the hell kp...u left the group n now xda..??? Me too leaving all this but NOT permanently...i will start all this after 12 std exams...but will stop after Oj_Mod_v2...;)..
    I hope kp..u will also join the group and xda after exams..will u..? That time Vishal will also join us...we will really rock..:D:D:):):D;)
    Links Updated!!!!!!:):):):)

Hey...Frnds...check out the thread again...Links updated..!!!
    galaxy y stock lockscreen or galaxy s2 stock lockscreen

Ok...will see and try for it...but...i m not a great themer...i dont know how to port moddes...i m only a themer...nd expert in Photoshop..but..i will surely try it..