[Help]XU DEAD!

Search This thread

jatinrungta

Nov 2, 2012
My phone was working perfectly two days ago then I went to sleep, after I woke up My phone was dead!
I thought that it was battery problem so I tried to charge it, no response there is no response at all after two days!, I do not know what happened but nothing seems to work. Can anyone please help me .
No fastboot , no flashmode, no led light!
Thank You

Wind07

Jun 24, 2013
Singapore
You cannot rule out a fault of the motherboard too since it just died overnight. In this case everything is possible but most likely your motherboard died causing it not to have any response when charging, putting it in flash mode or fastboot mode and even turning it on.

Sent my AOSP Xperia P

jatinrungta

Nov 2, 2012
You cannot rule out a fault of the motherboard too since it just died overnight. In this case everything is possible but most likely your motherboard died causing it not to have any response when charging, putting it in flash mode or fastboot mode and even turning it on.

Sent my AOSP Xperia P
well what can I do now?
Serivce center is asking price of a new phone!

Dahee

Sep 21, 2009
I've had the same problem. I had to cut the end of a usb cable, strip back the power cables inside then wedge them between the battery terminals and the phone's terminals, keeping the correct polarity of course. Then plug the USB A end into a computer.

Completely dodgy but it worked to get the phone started. The problem returned a day or two later though.

I would just glean all your stuff off of it when you have the chance then get another phone! It's always given me trouble!