CM9 Status for HTC Amaze

Search This thread

mcv50

Apr 17, 2010
I am pretty anxious to use the new CM9 rom. I looked all over cyanogenmod.com but could not find anything for the amaze... Could not find a nightly build.. nothing. Does anybody have a status update? I am willing to beta test.

If this post is going to attract negative comments, then please delete.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA App

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
1 CM developer is working on CM7 but he has no posted any update's yet , yesterday CM9 got released for about 3 device's , we'll just have to wait and see .

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA App

donharden2002

Nov 25, 2010
Pittsburgh
It will attract negative comments because it's in the wrong place. Should be in general, has nothing to do with development.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using xda premium

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
O...k..., nowhere in my post does it ask for an ETA so get it straight. I was simply asking for any status updates because the sense UI kinda blows...

No harm no foul.

1. Unless the OP is developing CM7 or CM9 for this device it belongs in General. Moving now.
  2. Asking for the status update for CM9 is asking for an ETA on it's own. Nobody will know until it is successfully uploaded to a server to be downloaded for the public. Any long term fan of CM roms would know this pattern and thus attract the amount of negative comments that you are receiving. In other words, it's ready when it's ready. Even in your OP you were predicting such replies.
    ...If this post is going to attract negative comments, then please delete.

Top Liked Posts