Stock S4 shut off for no reason and won't boot back up, please help!

Search This thread

chriscrisis81

Mar 1, 2010
As the title says, i was just sitting at my desk at work with my phone plugged in, watching a movie and all the sudden the screen just went black. I did a battery pull and when i power it back up it just shows the Galaxy S4 words on boot and then nothing. If i boot into recovery it only gives me the option to download a custom OS or restart my phone, which does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
As the title says, i was just sitting at my desk at work with my phone plugged in, watching a movie and all the sudden the screen just went black. I did a battery pull and when i power it back up it just shows the Galaxy S4 words on boot and then nothing. If i boot into recovery it only gives me the option to download a custom OS or restart my phone, which does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you need to provide more info as we can't guess what you have or what you have done to your phone....just saying.

riker147

Jul 11, 2011

If you were 100% stock and still under warranty you should give Verizon a call.

Sent from my NCC 1701 using Tapatalk 4