s4 mk4 or nc2 to nc4 with root

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Apr 15, 2011
i included all the files i used with a readme making nc4 root for verizon easy ill post pics as proof in a bit questions welcome im new to this but after a week of fighting i finally got it and want to share my work. (files being uploaded)

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2011
nc5 10 post needed for link

i guess i need 10 post to post my link help me guys its a all in one torrent everything included drivers root safe-strap and yes its nc5 ty for the correction that's what you get doing homework and computer work lol

Hello_Robert

Jul 21, 2011
i included all the files i used with a readme making nc4 root for verizon easy ill post pics as proof in a bit questions welcome im new to this but after a week of fighting i finally got it and want to share my work. (files being uploaded)

Looking forward to it.

I did the OTA and now I can not root. :(

I have:
PDA:NC4 / PHONE: NC4 / CSC:NC4 (VZW)

Apr 15, 2011
proof its possible

here are my pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-14-21-12-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-14-21-12-00.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_2014-05-14-21-10-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-14-21-10-58.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 261

Hello_Robert

Jul 21, 2011
I will try.. but my device is a sm-n900v. I do not think this method will work. The OTA i did, is a 5/12/14 release. I don't think there is one dev. yet.

simsnet71

May 11, 2011
Lake Tahoe, CA

Forgive me if I misunderstood the OP but are u stating that u have successfully obtained root access on NC4/NC5?
If so please PM me and share your steps.
Thank you

Apr 15, 2011
keep trying

ill keep trying to make a torrent if any1 knows a good torre nt site ill try n post there its 4gb of data but has everything drivers downgrade safestrap nc2 and nc5 data files if i can do it you can took about a week to figure out

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 6, 2012
ill keep trying to make a torrent if any1 knows a good torre nt site ill try n post there its 4gb of data but has everything drivers downgrade safestrap nc2 and nc5 data files if i can do it you can took about a week to figure out

If you tar it all up I can post it on mega for you. Maybe make a android file host account.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ppat324wi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NC4? Last I heard was that the 2 kitkat builds were NC2 and NC5 and the JB build was MK2.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hope you got my pm

robert let me know if you got my pm asap when i can post my torrent i will has everything needed till then you can use the link
    @streetracer8910 Is this a native root method like saferoot and root de la vega or is it the downgrade method like here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2748329?

If you tar it all up I can post it on mega for you. Maybe make a android file host account.