Help Please soft brick ( FIXED )

Search This thread

Rueben_

Aug 1, 2011
Hi guys and girls

Have I bricked my device?

Device: Galaxy S WIFI 5.0 International

I was about to flash a rom through odin so I entered download mode with no problems. Rom wont flash so i rebooted the device and got the following image. What does it mean? :) Also Odin recognises the device but will not allow me to flash. :(

adzts0.jpg

35lg7yc.jpg

Any help would be great-full

Last edited:

zaclimon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 14, 2011
Montréal
Hi guys and girls

Have I bricked my device?

Device: Galaxy S WIFI 5.0 International

I was about to flash a rom through odin so I entered download mode with no problems. Rom wont flash so i rebooted the device and got the following image. What does it mean? :) Also Odin recognises the device but will not allow me to flash. :(

adzts0.jpg

35lg7yc.jpg

Any help would be great-full

You soft-bricked your device. These icons is the forced download mode. It means that you need to flash something to get over it. (and do NEVER put something in the phone section. You should have flash it in the PDA section.

Tacsi566

Feb 25, 2012
Szombathely
i had the same screen yesterday.just flash the kernel and reboot.it should boot right into CWM.in CWM choose "reboot device" and it should be OK

Rueben_

Aug 1, 2011
i had the same screen yesterday.just flash the kernel and reboot.it should boot right into CWM.in CWM choose "reboot device" and it should be OK
Thanks guys fixed it used one click unbrick which worked really well. Tried flashing a rom and a kernel and it did not work before hand. With the one click unbrick it has allowed me to enter download mode again.

One-Click unbrick info: http://www.traemcneely.com/2011/08/...phone-exclamation-point-computer-unbrick-fix/