[Q] D958 firmware on d959

Search This thread

neoxkid

Sep 12, 2009
I have T mobile D959 device. I need Hebrew language. I nkow there is hebrew language in D958 firmware. Is it safe to flash D958 firmware on D959 device? what are side affects?

neoxkid

Sep 12, 2009
I have tried to use morelocale app but it need root and I dont want to root my device because I dont know how to unroot .

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
You need to know how to unroot if you are not even rooted?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Op wants to know if there's another way to get Hebrew on the flex without root.

Just root the phone, it really isn't that hard to do and its easy to unroot. Just follow the instructions step by step.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: brittoking

neoxkid

Sep 12, 2009
I have rooted my flex and used morelocal app but the hebrew language is very limited (only 20% of the manu). thats why I was thinking of flashing D958 firmware on my D959.

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I have rooted my flex and used morelocal app but the hebrew language is very limited (only 20% of the manu). thats why I was thinking of flashing D958 firmware on my D959.

Without a custom recovery working and prepackaged Roms to flash this seems very risky. Usually flashing another carriers files into your device results in problems if not a total brick. Do you have insurance on the phone? Can you wait until there's a recovery which is around the corner hopefully? This is just my humble opinion

neoxkid

Sep 12, 2009
Without a custom recovery working and prepackaged Roms to flash this seems very risky. Usually flashing another carriers files into your device results in problems if not a total brick. Do you have insurance on the phone? Can you wait until there's a recovery which is around the corner hopefully? This is just my humble opinion

I dont have insurance. today I got kitkat 4.4.2 update from T-mobile and still no hebrew language. I really need to flash D958 firmware on my D959 but must know if it will brick my phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to know how to unroot if you are not even rooted?

Op wants to know if there's another way to get Hebrew on the flex without root.

Just root the phone, it really isn't that hard to do and its easy to unroot. Just follow the instructions step by step.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app