Fisheye'd lens attachment for the G2x.

Search This thread

flexnix

Apr 3, 2009
Miami, FL
www.b00t.com
Don't drool! Welcome the first G2x with a fisheye'd lense. It's a completely removable. I used this same lense on my Samsung Vibrant (and the sample photos you'll see below are from the Vibrant, NOT the G2x just yet). Now my G2x will be doing all the work.

The lens has a magnetic ring on the rear and then you apply a ring as well to the camera on your phone that has some adhesive in the rear of it.

Some of you will ask where I got it from. Well. There are several types on the internet of the same brand, but this one seems to give the best picture and less blurriness around the edges. It rocks.

Only issue I see is the flash will be semi-blocked and might cause odd lighting. Since I came from the Samsung Vibrant it won't be such a big deal to turn the flash off for the time being.

255nyfq.jpg

4q34oo.jpg

28bzl2c.jpg

258ypuq.jpg

Some sample photos with the Samsung Vibrant and the fish eye. I'll get some better shots soon with the G2x. The Vibrant's cam wasn't the best either. :/

34fh2rt.jpg

25tx7dg.jpg

vfcylc.jpg

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Don't drool! Welcome the first G2x with a fisheye'd lense. It's a completely removable. I used this same lense on my Samsung Vibrant (and the sample photos you'll see below are from the Vibrant, NOT the G2x just yet). Now my G2x will be doing all the work.

The lens has a magnetic ring on the rear and then you apply a ring as well to the camera on your phone that has some adhesive in the rear of it.

Some of you will ask where I got it from. Well. There are several types on the internet of the same brand, but this one seems to give the best picture and less blurriness around the edges. It rocks.

Only issue I see is the flash will be semi-blocked and might cause odd lighting. Since I came from the Samsung Vibrant it won't be such a big deal to turn the flash off for the time being.

255nyfq.jpg

4q34oo.jpg

28bzl2c.jpg

258ypuq.jpg

Some sample photos with the Samsung Vibrant and the fish eye. I'll get some better shots soon with the G2x. The Vibrant's cam wasn't the best either. :/

34fh2rt.jpg

25tx7dg.jpg

vfcylc.jpg

First question where do I get this
Second question where do I get this

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

Spoo76

Sep 2, 2009
Palm Beach South Florida
Ive seen these on other phones, I actually wanted to pick up a standard zoom. I miss the optical zoom from my N1
anyone have any experience with a seller that has a kit with a few lens types? zoom,fisheye ect

Spoo76

Sep 2, 2009
Palm Beach South Florida
I just went to ebay under In Cell Phone & PDA Accessories. I typed in "Lens" for a general search because i wasn't sure what was available. they are all universal kits that usually stick on with magnets or clips

Top Liked Posts