Search This thread

adistf

Jun 9, 2011
Craiova
www.facebook.com
hi,i have a motorola milestone,i flashed this mod and i think it work's. i attached a screenshot :-?

Attachments

• screenshot-1334954821743.jpg
    screenshot-1334954821743.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,132

domberone

Aug 24, 2008
Just put that in my htc one x , have there rom without beats audio app. And looks like its work for me, more deep bass and bit louder. Thx people!!!
Or iam crazy and this is placebo effect :)

darkmantra

Oct 11, 2011
Sur, Oman
Just put that in my htc one x , have there rom without beats audio app. And looks like its work for me, more deep bass and bit louder. Thx people!!!
Or iam crazy and this is placebo effect :)

You can verify xLOUD with your volume by pressing up and down while in desktop mode. You should be able to hear the beep louder, try pressing volume up and down a few times ;)

grayn0de

Mar 10, 2009
Austin, Tx
www.grayn0de.com
hi guys, i need a littel help.
i will install the beatsaudio but i cant fin this path

in the system folder there isn't the bin-system folder :S or etc-system

or i need only to paste it in the system, and the META-INF ?? where shall it go ??

i'm a noob

i'm using CM7.2rc1

It's:
/system/bin
/system/etc
/system/framework
/system/lib

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

nellycruzz

Oct 24, 2011
rowlett,tx
Can someone pls help me. I've got a vibrant running ice cream sandwich on latest passion rom. How exactly do I do it and which one do I need?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

adome5

Oct 22, 2011
ok now im with motorola milestone running cm9 ICS ,
so what file i need to download that can be work on my phone and what i need to do with him please ?

meishkov

May 16, 2010
Sterling Heights, MI
I take it this should work on the OG Droid? As in the original Motorola Droid, not Milestone...I know the OG doesn't get much love here, for good reason, so not sure if it's a well known device or not. I downloaded the 1st file, like 767KB filesize. Looks it it'd be the right one out of all those in the OP. Been looking for this for awhile but not sure if it's compatible even tho it says gingerbread 2.3+

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
@RockoDev: I just wanted to let you know, that the mod works with the LG P990 (Optimus 2x). Maybe you want to update your 2nd post

Thanks

mgross029

Feb 15, 2007
Working on the OG!

I take it this should work on the OG Droid? As in the original Motorola Droid, not Milestone...I know the OG doesn't get much love here, for good reason, so not sure if it's a well known device or not. I downloaded the 1st file, like 767KB filesize. Looks it it'd be the right one out of all those in the OP. Been looking for this for awhile but not sure if it's compatible even tho it says gingerbread 2.3+

Works Great on my OG Droid!

Thanks Rockodev for putting this together!

Big ZD

Oct 6, 2011
Works great on my Samsung Fascinate. I used the sgsII317, placed it in the system files using file explorer and fixed permissions as instructed. Zip didn't stick for me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RockoDev peoject,

*New update Equalizer has been added to the app 01/06/2016

Hello is has been a long time since i have updated or maintained this Mod, i was recently received many emails and Dm's asking for links, zip, and ETC regrading the Mod so i though i could bring a little bit of support back to community to THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE MOD!

Hello Welcome To Beats Audio Mod 2k16

What this includes
    *Beats Libs
    *Beats Bins
    *ETC Files
    *SRS
    *New HW files(Could affect boot for some phones Back up before Flashing)

thanks

SNOOPY33
    amarullz
    Old
    virus for bringing it to the evo first even tho i dont have a evo but thanks!!
    carl1961
    Old
    jwischka
    Quinny899
    Htc
    Beats audio
    Me
    And person who ported xloud
    _Sofos_

Working devices

Photon
    SGII
    Razr
    Atrix
    Xoom
    Galaxy tab 7.7
    A500
    Galaxy Note
    LG P990 (Optimus 2x)

How to's

if zip doesnt install files in right place(Dont Forget to R/W IN ROOT EXPLORER)

1.download zip
    2.unzip using root explorer
    3.multi select files
    4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
    5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

Changlogs

07/31/12
    edited some files
    and build prop audio tweaks

06/29/12
    removed alot of usless files
    and updated new files must have init.d support

05/06/12
    newer leaked ice for htc
    bin,etc,libs etc files
    05/05/12
    new srs files
    framework files
    bin files

03/17
    New rezound files
    Beats Audio HW files
    bin files
    New zip
    added more audio files that were missing

03/14
    added missing files
    thanks imbawind for singing zip[/SIZE]

OLD DOWNLOADS

This ZIP is for all 2.3+ (marhensa)
    Download
    If you have a SGII or maybe any Samsung download this file "JUST SAMSUNG"( _Sofos_ )
    Download
    IF FOR SOME REASON ABOUT ZIPS DONT WORK USE DOWNLOAD03/02/12
    OLD ZIPS
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD03/02/12

[/CENTER]
    Im not asking for money i do this for free and so what do you want me too add you too credits take a chill pill

For abybody with negative comments take them some where else dont want to hear them and deal with them

Audio is something special.
    When you say there is an improvement, people tend to listen closer and perceive something different even if it doesn't exist.
    That's called placebo.

All I'm asking is intellectual honesty in order to not abuse of this many times proven fact.

I also think placebo-mods are affecting negatively everyone's work and also the confidence XDA users have in developers.

The solution is simple: It improves audio? That can be measured then!
    If you can't measure it, it means it does nothing.

Me, I measured, Galaxy S II. found it wasn't working. It's not an opinion or a critic. It's a fact.
    I THE ORIGINAL PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND PORTED IT

Just tested devices
    sg2

Pm' me reason alot people have not giving me credit for taking my time and work thank you

Tested, with a precise and valid methodology I use in my work and reviews

All it does is strictly no change in audio output.

If you claiming you're improving sound quality while implicitly asking for donations (aka [Donate to me] button) I strongly suggest you to bring some elements supporting your assumptions.

I might add that by distributing random files and libs you're violating several manufacturers copyrights and intellectual property.