Looking for atrix 4g stock internet browser

Search This thread

lengendxd

Jul 9, 2007
Anyone have the installation files to share?

Why I like this browser is, when I am surfing forums, I can pinch to zoom the text and then followed by double tap, the text will reflow.

All other browser that I have tried, when I pinch to zoom, yes the text becomes bigger but when double tapped, it's back to the same size or the preset zoom size, so not that customizable

Thanks in advance.

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
Are you serious?

First of all, there is no such thing as a "stock browser", it is highly dependent on the version of Android you're running.
Second, stock browser is part of EVERY SINGLE ROM out there. I have yet to see one that doesn't have it. At least all the GB ones have it, pretty sure others do too.
Point is, it can't be that hard to download a ROM and extract Browser.apk from it.

mr_5kool

Apr 10, 2012
Anyone have the installation files to share?

Why I like this browser is, when I am surfing forums, I can pinch to zoom the text and then followed by double tap, the text will reflow.

All other browser that I have tried, when I pinch to zoom, yes the text becomes bigger but when double tapped, it's back to the same size or the preset zoom size, so not that customizable

Thanks in advance.

Here is my stock 2.3.6 Latam
https://www.mediafire.com/?9mxv9c36pi37v9s

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why would you even try installing a system app as if it was a normal user app?