Boot Animations in Cyan M9 [Solved]

Search This thread

drmcatchr

May 9, 2014
Brothers, I'm running the M9 Snapshot version of Cyanogenmod on my OnePlus. No matter what i do. I just can't get the Boot Animation taken from Cyanogenmod 11S to work in M9! I have placed it in all the mentioned places where it is required to be placed. But either the default Cyanogemod bootscreen would appear, or a small android logo. What could i be doing wrong?

Last edited:

MrMarkEdward

Jun 22, 2012
New Llano, Louisiana
Brothers, I'm running the M9 Snapshot version of Cyanogenmod on my OnePlus. No matter what i do. I just can't get the Boot Animation taken from Cyanogenmod 11S to work in M9! I have placed it in all the mentioned places where it is required to be placed. But either the default Cyanogemod bootscreen would appear, or a small android logo. What could i be doing wrong?

View attachment bootanimation.zip

Place in system/media make sure and change permissions and reboot rw/r/r

Reactions: drmcatchr

MrMarkEdward

Jun 22, 2012
New Llano, Louisiana
Thank you so much kind sir :) It worked! I know this is off-topic, but would there be any chance to make your OnePlus Lockscreen Panel mod work on the M9? I tried to do as instructed but the result kinda took away the stock slider and didn't do anything else.

If your going to stay on the M9 ask the original poster if he could make the one you want but if your using nightlies he wont.

Reactions: drmcatchr

Top Liked Posts