facebook messenger chathead

Search This thread

vb_sven

Feb 26, 2014
ostend
Hi,

Since the update to kitkat and emui 2.3 on my huawei ascend p6 i've been having problems with the chatheads off the facebook messenger app. When i receive a message there's a notification in the drop down menu, but no chathead is poping up on the screen. The only way to open it is trough the notificationbar. The settings are set on active so that isn't the problem! In the beginning i received a short message: messenger blocked to show dropzone...

Am i the only one facing this problem? And does somebody have a solution for it?

Take care!

Millan85

Jun 14, 2014
Hi,

Since the update to kitkat and emui 2.3 on my huawei ascend p6 i've been having problems with the chatheads off the facebook messenger app. When i receive a message there's a notification in the drop down menu, but no chathead is poping up on the screen. The only way to open it is trough the notificationbar. The settings are set on active so that isn't the problem! In the beginning i received a short message: messenger blocked to show dropzone...

Am i the only one facing this problem? And does somebody have a solution for it?

Take care!

Have you tried restoring factory settings and reinstalling facebook messenger and other apps ?

It sounds like the pop up permissions may have been revoked during the update.

XDAvatar

Jun 12, 2014
Hi,

Take care!

Go to PhoneManager / Settings / Dropzone management and check ALL.

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
are you rooted?
if so..you have to edit the build.prop file on line with privacymode=false to true and in the line with delstartupmanager=true just remove the "del"..
the build.prop is found in ../system/
the do a restart and open the phonemanager again..on the second page there you should see two more options..
and in the general settings of the manager you should be able to configure the dropzone manager..

macklon

Oct 19, 2014
are you rooted?
if so..you have to edit the build.prop file on line with privacymode=false to true and in the line with delstartupmanager=true just remove the "del"..
the build.prop is found in ../system/
the do a restart and open the phonemanager again..on the second page there you should see two more options..
and in the general settings of the manager you should be able to configure the dropzone manager..

no. I have not rooted my phone is there any other way plz find out.n thank u

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Have you tried restoring factory settings and reinstalling facebook messenger and other apps ?

It sounds like the pop up permissions may have been revoked during the update.

there is no option of restoring factory setting ,there is only factory reset.I tried reinstalling nothing happened.

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
actually there is no other method i know how to configure the dropzone..

yuemi143

Nov 9, 2014
drop app show or dropzone headchat messenger ?

first step go to your setting/mannage apps/ on the above setting you will see reset app preference and sort by size/ choose reset app preference to turn back all apps setting in a original setting and thats it your headchat its appear on your screen.. thank you!! take note this solution is according to my expirience on my huawei p7 but try to look reset app references im sure you have function like this. thanks!!

fekomostar

Jul 11, 2014
There is a method to activate dropzone. First your device must be rooted and ROM Toolbox Pro instaled. Than change ro.config.hw_privacymode=false to ro.config.hw_privacymode=true

macklon

Oct 19, 2014
first step go to your setting/mannage apps/ on the above setting you will see reset app preference and sort by size/ choose reset app preference to turn back all apps setting in a original setting and thats it your headchat its appear on your screen.. thank you!! take note this solution is according to my expirience on my huawei p7 but try to look reset app references im sure you have function like this. thanks!!

This worked for me I'm using huawei ascend p6 emui 2.3 b512 just try to do this it will work definitely

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06

Reactions: farzad67

klaudyuxxx

Jul 23, 2010
Botosani

Omg it worked. I was trying for days to fix this. Thank you...
I also use CoolTool which has a hover panel and shows you different system information.
I too have a Huawei P7.

Reactions: farzad67

farzad67

Apr 9, 2015
This worked for me I'm using huawei ascend p6 emui 2.3 b512 just try to do this it will work definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuemi143

good job, worked for me too, my xmod X icon in clash of clans doesn't appear, now it fix

djsswampbunny

Aug 25, 2015
It worked for my Fusion 3!

Thank you very much! I was getting so frustrated. This was such a simple fix and I've been trying to figure it out for days! I kept getting a message about a dropzone setting every time I got a Facebook messenger chat head. This worked perfectly for my Fusion 3! :highfive::victory::D

move123456789

Mar 5, 2016
Thanks

Thanks man it works!!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Take care!

Go to PhoneManager / Settings / Dropzone management and check ALL.
    drop app show or dropzone headchat messenger ?

Omg it worked. I was trying for days to fix this. Thank you...
    I also use CoolTool which has a hover panel and shows you different system information.
    I too have a Huawei P7.