Anyone working on a stock D800 Kernel

Search This thread

mrksbrd

Aug 31, 2010
New Jersey
Just curious if anyone is working on or have released a tweaked stock kernel for the D800. I want to stay on stock rooted cause I believe LG already has done a great job. Just looking for maybe a overclock and a couple of governors to play around with. Any ideas??

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: DornoDiosMio

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Just curious if anyone is working on or have released a tweaked stock kernel for the D800. I want to stay on stock rooted cause I believe LG already has done a great job. Just looking for maybe a overclock and a couple of governors to play around with. Any ideas??

If you search you will find your answer.

Sent from my LG-G2 using xda app-developers app

DornoDiosMio

Nov 28, 2012
Houston
Wow, I'm SO glad I just happened to see this thread. I just went thru the various development sub-forums for each variation of the phone even though I own the D800. I somehow must have missed the thread you linked, cuz it was obviously there at the time, lol.

Anyways, thanks to the OP and the person who linked the thread with kernel for stock LG roms!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe...

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk