Installed CM11 on HD+ Want Stock 2.2.0 Back

Search This thread

The Lone Wolf

Mar 17, 2014
Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I installed CM11 to my Nook HD+ following the thread [EMMC CM11 install - updated 01/18] I am having some problems and wanted to go back to stock Nook 2.2.0. The problem is I don't know how, I am more lost than when I first started. If this has been asked before I apologize, I looked through the forum and didn't see a fix, or if I did I missed it. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I don't think I made a backup of the stock Nook 2.2.0 though.

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
The best way to get back to stock is to go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and make a new bootable CWM SD per item 1a there and use that to flash the plain stock 2.2.0 zip from item 6. Follow that with a factory reset with CWM. That should make it completely stock.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

The Lone Wolf

Mar 17, 2014
Thank you so very much leapinlar, I am back on stock now. Think I will stick to CM10 for a bit, thanks again leapinlar for your help its very much appreciated. After reading your thread I understand the process a lot better now, I wont be going in blind like I was installing CM11. Thanks again mate.

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
Thank you so very much leapinlar, I am back on stock now. Think I will stick to CM10 for a bit, thanks again leapinlar for your help its very much appreciated. After reading your thread I understand the process a lot better now, I wont be going in blind like I was installing CM11. Thanks again mate.
If you want to install CM10.1/CM10.2 go to the Dummies guide linked in my signature.

Reactions: The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf

Mar 17, 2014
Once again leapinlar thank you. I followed your thread for CM10.2 for Dummies and now have CM10.2 on my Nook HD+ and everything is running smoothly :D The directions were simple and easy, thanks again mate for all your help and guidance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The best way to get back to stock is to go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and make a new bootable CWM SD per item 1a there and use that to flash the plain stock 2.2.0 zip from item 6. Follow that with a factory reset with CWM. That should make it completely stock.

If you want to install CM10.1/CM10.2 go to the Dummies guide linked in my signature.