Omni Rom 4.4.4

Search This thread

Millan85

Jun 14, 2014
Hi can't post in the developer forum so here goes.

The latest build of OmniRom (4.4.4) doesn't recognise headphone / hands free kits when plugged in.

I wonder if it just the rom not picking up the port on the phone. But a fix or solution would be fantastic, cheers.

XDAvatar

Jun 12, 2014
Hi can't post in the developer forum so here goes.

The latest build of OmniRom (4.4.4) doesn't recognise headphone / hands free kits when plugged in.

I wonder if it just the rom not picking up the port on the phone. But a fix or solution would be fantastic, cheers.

It works. Just that you don't see headphones logo until you play a song.

al3x36

Jun 24, 2014
hi guys my headphones works fine. but i have a problem with my internal sd. after installation sd doesn't recognized well, so like dev discussion i've done a backup of data then a wipe of internal storage. result sd works without pictures and doing a restore of data by twrp nothing change pictures still not having in folder. what i've done? solution? strange that in download folder appears file (doc and jpg) but opening it says missed. please help i have to restore necessary! tks

al3x36

Jun 24, 2014
hi guys my headphones works fine. but i have a problem with my internal sd. after installation sd doesn't recognized well, so like dev discussion i've done a backup of data then a wipe of internal storage. result sd works without pictures and doing a restore of data by twrp nothing change pictures still not having in folder. what i've done? solution? strange that in download folder appears file (doc and jpg) but opening it says missed. please help i have to restore necessary! tks

Someone Who help me? Tks anyhow