What have you bought?

What Have you bought

• Total voters
Search This thread

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
This is a thread asking what you have bought and a reveiw. So answer the poll and leave a comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: stanggman75

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida
Got the Otterbox Defender..............most annoying case ever. Having tons of trouble using the soft keys! :mad:

They make a screen protector for that.. it does not cover the keys and is more sensitive because of that...

Im on my 3rd Otterbox. Crappy build, excellent protection. You get used to the keys after a while.

xAndrew225x

Sep 1, 2010
Baton Rouge
I took a dremel to the hard plastic lip at the bottom of my defender case and hitting the soft keys are no issue. Still looks good too.

Sent from my CM7 glitched i897

WickedNite

Aug 10, 2010
I have Otterbox, Body Glove and Seidio. I can say that Seidio is the best for me, although I switch back and forth with Body Glove.

laihafloyd

Dec 17, 2010
New Orleans
I bought Josh's (mobiletechvideos.com) jtag unbricking service! Saved me a $100 in insurance deductibles, got a gb rom installed too. Great service, got the phone back within a week! Highly recommended...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

stanggman75

Aug 23, 2010
KANSAS CITY, MO
Bluetooth Keyboard, A/V cables, etc...

I got a bluetooth keyboard with scroll pad. I hook my phone to the flat screen to watch shows and the the keyboard acts as a good remote for that. And of course chargers, extended batteries, ear buds, body glove case (which I cut out the back to fit the extended case), and screen protectors.

KidBased

Jul 8, 2011
Indianapolis
I have all,the otterbox cases and a body glove case. I have to say that the impact series captivate case is the best one.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

rs3freak

Apr 26, 2012
New York
i got a screen protector, a body glove case, an extended battery and the case the came with the battery. would have a car charger but my aux jack in my car is broke :(, gottta fix thattttt haha

Jon2288

Mar 23, 2012
screen protector is a must. I also have a body glove case and have had no issues with it.

kerick10

Mar 13, 2011
Commuter and Defender cases. Zagg screen protector which still looks pretty good considering the stuff my Cappy gets mixed up with. Waiting for the Epic 4G 1800 battery to arrive in mail.

From a Slimmed Captivate

bradddo

Oct 19, 2011
i got a few screen protectors and a few cases. a car jack and a wall charger that seems to have stopped and a dock that shows a blue power light but wont charge anymore - any thoughts?

bravomail

Jan 12, 2011
Detroit
battery

Screen protector came with phone from eBay. I got ugly heavy 3500 battery. Suggest getting 1800mAh one - you keep slim profile.

But then S3 came. So I'm not buying new battery, saving precious penny. :victory:

nicoli_k

Dec 18, 2010
I've got a screen protector and had to replace it twice. I've still got a small bubble in the top of it, but I can live with it since it's above the screen and by the speaker.

I also got an extended battery since I wasn't making it through a day with the stock battery. It's a 3000 mAh and easily lasts me all day and I actually prefer the extra width since I find it's easier to hold the phone and the back that it came with is rougher than the stock back so the phone doesn't slide out of my pocket like it used to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a thread asking what you have bought and a reveiw. So answer the poll and leave a comment!