[News] Samsung Kies Air

Search This thread

tsinc

Feb 8, 2009
Iraklion
I'm on JPU 2.2.1 rooted with CF
It didn't ask me anything (Chrome) and it works like a charm!

edit: it asked me once.

@Spline1: Samsung apps within your phone!

edit: works fine on XXJPX stock. It asked me once (chrome).

Last edited:

Travel_Mate

Jul 24, 2010
Very good idea, but totaly useless, at least in this version. Constantly asking for permissions to connect to phone.

I'm on JPU 2.2.1 rooted with CF
It didn't ask me anything and it works like a charm!

@Spline1: Samsung apps within your phone!

JPP stock,every move of the mouse on computer and phone ask for permission to connect, although "remember for today" checked. As I said: good idea, but useless for now. Probably in future firmwares...

Sysiphus1981

Aug 2, 2010
Like it, permission asked onetime, browser firefox 3.6.9, newest java (u will need java runtime)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

oswade

Jun 18, 2010
Slick app!!! Only asked for permission once here (Chrome + JPU).

A little bit slow to load everything, but I assume that's either my network speed or PC speed (it's a dinosaur)

It does so much! If It synced everything to the PC that would be better though...

Last edited:

thecrucible

Sep 16, 2010
Thanks but unfortunately not seeing it mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ki1120

tsinc

Feb 8, 2009
Iraklion
I found this to be really slow.

cool but slow

It is much slower than the usb connection but it is tolerable (I'm using wifi N but I'm not sure if this makes any difference) and I like the interface, I mean the whole layout + you don't have to usb connect to your computer and partialy charge the phone or loose the battery stats ;) .

Madnessx9

Mar 8, 2008
London
It is much slower than the usb connection but it is tolerable (I'm using wifi N but I'm not sure if this makes any difference) and I like the interface, I mean the whole layout + you don't have to usb connect to your computer and partialy charge the phone or loose the battery stats ;) .

whilst browsing I found a link to android manager which seems to beat Kies Air hands down

Reactions: tsinc

maxi_mus

Jul 27, 2010
Is it possible to update firmware with kies air?

btw: for this forum, i would suggest having only about 3-4 posts per page. Additionally, why not increase the size of avatars, buttons and signatures. Seriously, the amount of information on this forum (in terms of screen size) compared to the useless rubbish is appaling.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could someone provide .apk please? Whether it´s possible
    Thanks

For those, who can't get the app from Sam Appl, here it is, just catch it :)
    Kies Air !!!

New app from Samsung.
    Run Kies from your browser?

Very good. Check it out!!
    does not have anything for updates .. basically turns your phone into a webserver on the local net.. works for me in the u.s. but i am running jpy firmware.

here is app
    Thanks but unfortunately not seeing it mine.

whilst browsing I found a link to android manager which seems to beat Kies Air hands down