HTC One Camera - Video Recording

Search This thread

onlinejobwork

Aug 31, 2008
LONDON
OnePlus 8T
Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Lol so u mean to say they didn't put or implement OIS in demo unit? i dont think so there must be something else . can somebody email HTC and ask them to publish any official video with OIS used or advantage please

firmbiz94

Nov 29, 2010
Raleigh
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the video looks pretty good ....I just don't know how Much performance we can squeeze out of such a tiny sensor

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the video looks pretty good ....I just don't know how Much performance we can squeeze out of such a tiny sensor
Nope your not the only one, I have played with the phone in person and i find picture and video quality fantastic. With everything everyone has their own opinons on whats good to them or not, this is why I always say go check whatever it is for yourself, what may be fantastic to you may be crap to someone else. plus there just isn't pleasing some people.

Reactions: joelteixeira

zujko

Aug 6, 2011
Zagreb
Hello, what do you think, will the camera quality as well as the Nokia Lumia 920?
I watched the youtube footage of the Nokia Lumia 920, and the pictures are great on Lumia 920. Hesitating between the Lumia 920 and the HTC One.
I hope that HTC will have great pictures and videos, as well as Lumia 920. The most important thing to me, that works great-excellent pictures and video...

Top Liked Posts