Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jay.dub

May 5, 2011
Chicago
OnePlus 8T
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don't need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM! The sources are here.. Enjoy :cool:

Features
  • based off of Android 4.2.2_r1
  • latest CM10.1
  • latest AOKP jb-mr1 build 1
  • latest AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid 3.15)
  • PIE navigation controls
  • Hybrid Settings
  • Per-App Layout
  • Per-App Color
  • much more...flash and find out!

Flashing Instructions
First Time Install

1. Wipe data
  2. Wipe system
  3. Flash Rom
  4. Flash Gapps
  5. Reboot
  6. Enjoy :)

Upgrade
  1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
  2. Flash Rom
  3. Reboot
  4. Enjoy :)

Downloads

Rom:t0ltetmo_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.4.0_20130606-171445.zip - 164.33 MB

Gapps:gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip - 91 MB

Change Log

Change Log here

Thank You
  • Google
  • CyanogenMOD Team
  • AOKP Team
  • PA Team
  • klin1344 (for letting me copy most of his OP)

Last edited:

jay.dub

May 5, 2011
Chicago
OnePlus 8T
F.A.Q

Q. How do I disable the navigation bar?

A. Go to Settings > Hybrid Properties > Interface > Set navigation bar size to 0

Q. So i flashed this ROM and i lost all my files and download things did i do something wrong?

A. 4.2.2 uses new placement of files because of multi user. When you flash to 4.2 from 4.1 all of your SD card files will be in
data/media/

Q. Touch screen lags or does not work on lower section of screen. How do I fix it?

A. Go to Settings > Tool Bars > Set pie gravity to none or one of the edges ( left or right )

Last edited:

cobraboy85

Aug 25, 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] Official P.A.C-Man v20.1.0 [03-04-2013]

Jay man good to see you guys in here doin work. I ran your stuff on my s3 for dayyss. Solid. Any known issues with this build?

Sent from your mother's bedroom

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
how to completely disable the nav bar?? I hate that its included

Are you refering to the Google bar on the main screen (home)? i hate that too... it get in the way of the widgets i place...

it should be an option... might need to change launchers to get rid of it...

i just may try this rom cause of the CM10.1 and AOKP mix-up!

will report back!

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
i just got a soft reboot.. left the phone plugged into the computer and it went into the pac-man boot screen...

i'll report back if it happens again

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] Official P.A.C-Man v20.1.0 [03-04-2013]

facepalm!! thanks bro... I havent played with this since the gs2 days thank you..:good:

Very very nice rom btw..

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

One last question how would i go about making my drawer screen transparent?? I did before not sure what i did..

I think it should be under the PAC settings. Not running it right now. But when I did on my s2 I was able to do it lol sorry cant help much in tha part. :p

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don't need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM! The sources are here.. Enjoy :cool:

Features
    • based off of Android 4.2.2_r1
    • latest CM10.1
    • latest AOKP jb-mr1 build 1
    • latest AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid 3.15)
    • PIE navigation controls
    • Hybrid Settings
    • Per-App Layout
    • Per-App Color
    • much more...flash and find out!

Flashing Instructions
    First Time Install

1. Wipe data
    2. Wipe system
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Flash Gapps
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy :)

Upgrade
    1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Reboot
    4. Enjoy :)

Downloads

Rom:t0ltetmo_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.4.0_20130606-171445.zip - 164.33 MB

Gapps:gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip - 91 MB

Change Log

Change Log here

Thank You
    • Google
    • CyanogenMOD Team
    • AOKP Team
    • PA Team
    • klin1344 (for letting me copy most of his OP)
    hey everyone im gonna start a new thread for this phone since i cant get ahold of the OP and will maintain PACman for it.
    F.A.Q

Q. How do I disable the navigation bar?

A. Go to Settings > Hybrid Properties > Interface > Set navigation bar size to 0

Q. So i flashed this ROM and i lost all my files and download things did i do something wrong?

A. 4.2.2 uses new placement of files because of multi user. When you flash to 4.2 from 4.1 all of your SD card files will be in
    data/media/

Q. Touch screen lags or does not work on lower section of screen. How do I fix it?

A. Go to Settings > Tool Bars > Set pie gravity to none or one of the edges ( left or right )
    Version 23.0.0 is built. Now includes halo :D I am testing it tonight hopefully have it up for you tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
    Hello everyone,

I know I have been absent from the thread for a while. I will be making a fresh build tonight. Should have it posted within the next day or two. Work has been a little crazy. Thank you to everyone who enjoys and supports my work :D

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium